Chapter two -Phillips-

-dinner from last chapter-

-Leah's pov-

My grandma made me eat with everyone else and I wanted to just scream "So are you all going home, sleeping here tonight or going to Alan's?" my grandma asked "Well I was wondering if we can stay here tonight please I don't wanna get sick and everyone else parents said no to a sleepover at thier house" Alan said "Ok that's fine, just don't be to loud tonight!" She said smiling at everyone "Grandma can I get 10$ to go eat with my friend tommorrow?" I asked "Who?" she asked, she knew what she was doing "Jordan." I mumbled "What?" she asked "Jordan." I said a little louder, it got quiet again, "Yeah there's a 20 in my purse" She said smiling, I got up and took my plate to the sink "LEAH GO GRAB BLANKETS FROM MY ROOM PLEASE!" my grandma yelled, I walked to her room and grabbed 6 blankets from the closet, I threw them on Yeah-Yeah's bed, and then walked back to my grandmas room grabbing 20$ from her purse, I walked to the kitchen grabbed two brownies and ran across the street to my aunties house, "ALLIE!" I yelled running up the stairs to her room "How you feeling?" I asked walking into her room "Im alright" she said smiling at me, shes been getting really sick recently, I handed her some Canada dry and the brownie "Do you need anything?" I asked her sitting down next to her. she just nodded her head no "Ok well call me if you need anything ok." I said smiling at her and walking back to my house taking a bite of my brownie, I opened the door and walked inside "Whered you go?" Alan asked "Oh my god, do I have to tell you everything!" I yelled "Dont say that!" my grandma yelled reffering to me yelling 'Oh my GOD' "Sorry" I said "Well Im just asking!" Alan yelled back at me "I went to check on Allie." I said rolling my eyes and walking down the hall to my room.

-Yeah-Yeah's pov-

"Since when did you two start fighting so much?" My grandma asked laughing a little "I don't know shes always moody!" I defended myself, my grandma nodded "So are we all sleeping in your room?" Bertram asked I nodded my head "Im tired." Squints complained already! "Yeah-Yeah whatever, lets go!" I yelled and walked down the hall way, everyone followed me to my room "Ill be back imma talk to Leah" I said. I walked up to her room and knocked even thought her door was already opened "Come in!" She yelled from her vanity, "Hey Leah sorry for getting mad at you earlier for hanging out with phillips, if you like him then that's you and I cant stop that!" I said, I really didn't want to mean it but its her choice "Its fine and plus I don't like him Alan, hes just my friend!" She said, "Ok good because I think Benny still likes you!" I whispered to her "Yeah, I don't care about Benny, I don't like him anymore." She said as she put some lotion on her face. "Oh, uhm well Ill be in my room" I said walking out awkwardly, I shouldn't have said about Benny that's embarrassing for him. "We should do something!" Tommy said, Timmy was already fast asleep on my bed "Yeah Im bored." Ham said "Wanna ding dong ditch?" Squints asked "Yeah sure!" we all said "Let me get Leah, shes probably bored at this house by herself all day" I said, I ran to her room "Leah wanna go ding dong ditch with us?" I asked "Sure let me throw on some shoes I guess" She said, Leah came to my room "we have to be quiet if grandma catches us out after 10 she's gonna be mad." leah said, she went to my window and opened it jumping out.

-Bennys pov-

Leah jumped out the window like shes done this multiple times before, everyone followed one by one we started walking a few blocks down to a different neighborhood, "Ill go first!" Kenny yelled, we all ran to hide and Kenny knocked and took off running towards us, a lady in her 30's opened the door and looked around, she walked back inside then we all started laughing "I get next house!" squints yelled, we did the same thing his and squints knocked then ran, "Hello?" a man came out looking around "Damn kids" He said and walked inside closing the door, we all bursted out laughing again "Oh my god I havent had fun like this in a few months!" Leah yelled trying to catch her breathe, that's when I felt guilty, I don't actually know why I broke up with her I still loved her but I just thought I needed to focus on baseball, we went a few more houses everyone taking turns. It was finally my turn and then we were gonna head back to the two cousins grandmas house, Everyone hid I knocked and ran, a guy came out with a shotgun, all our eyes widened as the guy came outside a little more looking around, I looked at leah who knew what was going on but was still going to laugh, I put my hand over her mouth to keep her from laughing, she smacked my hand away and threw me a dirty look, the guy went inside and she lost it "LEAH THATS NOT FUNNY!" Ham whisper yelled "YEAH-YEAH WHY YOU LAUGHING!" Yeah-Yeah yelled at his cousin which made her laugh more. We walked back to the house and everyone laid down for bed.

-The next morning-

-Leah's pov-

I woke up and got dressed

I ran downstairs and sat on the couch "Morning!" my grandma yelled placing chocalate pancakes on the table "BREAKFAST BOYS!" she yelled as she ran out the door, everyone came running down the stairs and sat at the table grabbing food, I was the on...

I ran downstairs and sat on the couch "Morning!" my grandma yelled placing chocalate pancakes on the table "BREAKFAST BOYS!" she yelled as she ran out the door, everyone came running down the stairs and sat at the table grabbing food, I was the only one dressed "Dont you guys have to go to the sandlot today?" I asked "Its raining" Tommy said garfing down his food. 'Great, all my jackets aren't washed' I thought to myself. I got up and washed my plate when there was a knock at the door, me and Alan looked at eachother when he jumped up and ran to the door, I took off right after him but he was much closer and faster then me "What do you want Phillips!" Alan yelled opening the door "Im here for Leah." Phillips said "MOVE" I yelled pushing Alan out the way "Sorry, follow me I forgot some things in my room!" I said grabbing his hand and running to my room, I grabbed the 20 from my desk "I really like your room" Phillips said "Thank you! We can go wherever now." I said smiling and walking out my room, we walked past everyone "BE BACK BY 5 OR ILL GO LOOK FOR YOU MYSELF!" Alan yelled "SHUT UP YOUR NOT MY GRANDMA!" I yelled back and walked out the house with Phillips following

A/N: Heyyy sorry it took so long but I'm working on a OMB story and Euphoria books rn to with homework and school on top! So sorry for the wait!