Chapter 68: The Techno-Drones Awaken

Zacznij od początku

"What?" Lubbock said.

"I saw him go in." Sheele said.

"Now you tell us!! Damn it, what if we're already too late!" Najenda said.

Everyone then charged at the door, ramming into it hoping to break it down.

"Here they are. Are eager these fools are to meet a gruesome end." Rumi said. "See that you don't disappoint them my servants."

The Drones simply eyed the controller Rumi was holding.

Everyone in Night Raid continued to bang and ram into the door.

"This got to be the strongest door ever..." Lubbock said as he tried his hardest to push open the door.

"Stand aside Lubbock, I'll make short enough work of it." Najenda said.

"Thus, saving me the trouble." Esdeath said as she, Kurome and Future TJ arrived at the laboratory as well.

"Go teach them the meaning of pain." Rumi ordered.

Drone #7 then snatched the remote control out of Rumi's hands.

"What do you think you're doing? Give that back Number Seven." Rumi said.

"You know, this sure does look like a switch that can deactivate us at any time you wanted to, but you'd never do that, would you?" Drone #7 said.

"Just give it back." Rumi said.

"Yeah, I don't think we'll be needing this." Drone #7 then smashed the controller.

"Is this your idea of joke Seven? Well, is it? Because it's not funny!!" Rumi said.

"You'll never put us to sleep again you stupid old bastard." Drone #7 smirked.

Najenda was preparing to blast down the door.

"Stop Najenda, I'll take care of things from here." Esdeath said.

"No Esdeath. You just want to fight to Drones, even after I told you they're way too dangerous." Future TJ.

Najenda was about to fire a blast out of her mechanical arm when everyone heard the voices inside.

"Holy shit! Did you guys here that?" Lubbock said.

"Yeah, sounds like the Techno-Drones are awake." Akame said.

"Well, looks like I'm stepping anyways." Esdeath said.

"No Esdeath! We need to get as far away from here as we can." Future TJ said. "At least wait until Tatsumi has recovered, if we fight them know there's no way we'll win!!"

Esdeath then fired a blast that destroyed the door.

The smoke then settled, and Night Raid finally came face-to-face with Techno-Drones #7 and #8.

"Young man, black hair to the shoulders and a bomb tattoo."Kurome listed. "Woman, short blonde hair and not unattractive."

"So, TJ, these are the real Techno-Drones you traveled back in time to warn us about?" Esdeath said.

"Yes." Future TJ replied.

"Those two are Seven and Eight? But they're just..." Sheele said.

"Just because they look harmless doesn't mean you can let your guard down." Future TJ said. "Those are the worst villains the earth will ever know."

The Drones simply smirked.

"These things are already making me feel uneasy." Merriad said.

"Here are those meddling friends of Tatsumi I mentioned a moment ago, they'll put up a fight." Rumi said. "They destroyed number Nine and almost got me as well."