♡no taking back♡

Vivah sampann hua said pandit ji, you both can go and take blessings they both touched feets of elders.

It's vidai time few songs were playing in background whereas our Vihan was just staring at Anamika thinking how beautiful it would be if they both were in love he was thinking all this but then he heard sobs his wife our Anamika she was crying hugging her cousins and Arav. Vidhi said I am sorry di pls mujhe maaf kr dijiyega ho sake to she smiled with watery eyes Anamika nodded smilingly.

Now they both are sitting in car, there's an uncomfortable aura surrounded. Vihaan passed her tissue box she took and cleaned her face she took out her phone and started scrolling insta but her whole feed was filled with their wedding she switched off her phone and suddenly the car stopped in a jit of motion so, she saw a beautiful white villa ofcourse she had seen this when they were in relationship so she already knew all members

Kick the kalash bahu and welcome to RATHORE'S VILLA. Anamika kicked the kalash and came inside beta we will do all leftover rasam tomorrow av aplog chale or aram kriye. Anamika started to walk beside Vihan thinking what bomb will explode. She came inside and listened loud thud of voice from bathroom's door she sighed and sat in front of mirror started undoing her makeup she wore a comfy night suit. She did her night routine. Vihan saw her coming out of washroom she was about to sleep in sofa but he broke the silence and said whan kyon soo rhi ho it's not like we haven't slept in same bed earlier hai naa?? In hoarse and fierced tone her eyes became watery she looked at him with her doe watery eyes and sat beside him she was just sitting aimlessly there vihan looked at her direction and turned off lamp now the moonlight is making her brown skin more beautiful. He turned to her side and saw her still in sitting position he slept.

The shrill sound of alarm made him wake out of dream he saw her leaning on the headrest he observed her face there were stain of dried tears on her cheeks. Tissue box beside the bed was also empty and when he entered washroom he saw dustbin full of tissues he shook his head as he knew she doesn't like to cry infront of anyone and she is crybaby too. He smiled thinking about her but then the dark past reminded him.

She came out wearing a red saree . Sat in front of mirror and did light makeup red lips and filled her partition with vermillion she wore her nuptial chain. And again started thinking about whatever happened in her home. She took her phone and deleted number of all her family members she switched off the phone and went downstairs with vihaan while he was admiring how beautiful she looks without any efforts. Her palms became sweaty as she saw so many people even though she knew everyone but yet. He whispered in her ears it's not like you don't know everyone baby hmmm?? He said in his husky voice which sent shivers down her spine she said shut up in frustrated tone he smiled .

Amna , vedika and ved all three started shouting that bhai bhabhi ko dekh kr kitna hass rhe h . omg amna said in obvious tons . All started laughing where Anamika was just smiling awkwardly. Chlo baacho idhr baith jao dono she said putting milk filled tub with ring inside it. They both soaked hands inside Vihaan gave ring to Anamika she looked at him with her og wtf look he blinked his eyes and like this Anamika won . Everyone clapped for them. Then she went inside kitchen with her mil beta Anamika maje anything sweet okay she nodded and she tuck her pallu near her waist giving full look of her beautiful waist which is looking way sexier due to kamarband and red colour was enhancing her waist more. Vihan came inside kitchen and saw her from back she trying to take box of sugar from shelf he was gawking at him even though he has seen her many time in crops but now as her wife it's really something differently. He went beside her her back touched his well built chest she turned her neck to see him so close that their breaths crashes with each other he gave  her box and made her sit on kitchen top she said what are you doing mr. Rathore leave me koi dekh lega he said dekhne do ho hi itni khubsurat she rolled her eyes and he started to trace her cheeks and bent toward her ears and said I remember everything baby biting her earlobe

Hmmm our Vihan is losing his mind isn't it??

suddenly they heard sound of glass they both looked at the direction only to find her devar smiling sheepishly saying bhai maine kuch ni dekha byy bhabhi mai aata hun and ran . She looked at vihan with raising her perfectly done eyebrows he cursed him under breath and said wo pagal hai she said pagal tum ho he holded her waist and hover her down to floor uhmmmhmmm.... Amna coughed and ran outside Anamika was about to say something but vihan kept his hand on her mouth and said please chup ho jao yaar ye log bahut pagal ho gye h sorry she held his wrist and said nikalte ho yaa .. yaaa hmm yaa kya he said smirking she replied mummy ko bulaon okay okay he said and went out surrendering his hands on air

Are dekho bhabhi aa gyi laiye laiye I am very excited to try this Amna chirped. Anamika gave kheer to everyone and sat beside Vihan she was not eating anything just tossing and zoning out this didn't go unnoticed by vihan he placed his hand on her thighs and started caressing she sat straight and looked at him with questionable eyes then she took his hand in her to stop him but vihan being vihan he intertwined their hands and both felt something which they use to feel back days.

She came inside room and he just followed her she said are you mad seriously vihan sare log majak bna rhe the whn I was so embarassed yaar she said and sat on bed he sat beside her and gave her a phone call she said hello she listened her parents voice she instantly cut call and said I don't want to talk with them please he replied kya hua btao mujhe bhi kuch ni bss yunhi accha or apka phone wo kyon switched off h ji . Ummm.. w.ooo wo to pta ni apne ap ho skta h yk bhot garmi hai abhi too he replied ji biwi December ke mahine mein garmi to badh jati ho no doubt chliye byyee..

She sighed at him and dialled her friend Nistha... Heyy bitch how are you said Anamika sahi h yaar sb tu bata

Sb thik
Bhai tune apne ex se shadi kr li isn't it
Yaar maine jaan kr to kuch bhi ni kiya yk baba ko hi Shak tha
Accha chod ye bata is he treating you right orr..
Ni everything is right actually kl se I'm coming college after iss week k baad hame hospital bhi jana I am so excited to work with patients.
Hmm main bhi chal byee take care anami
Yes

She started studying in Vihan's desk it was about 8 p.m when she saw time she was so engrossed in her studies that she forgot about time too. She zoned out thinking about how her family behaved with her no one believed her and also how she ended up marrying her ex that too he was her first and last love ...

Even I don't want to do this nishtha but you know naa I don't want this relationship mujhe pyaar bhi ni isse to mujhe ni lgta hmara koi future hai yaar let me do this . I know I am wrong but bhagwan ji yaar please forgive me I don't want ki ye sab or aage badhe or uske hopes high ho so I have to do this......

Anamika Anamika open the door... Anamika
Her chain of thoughts broke by Vihan who was banging on the door all family members were present outside there room and here she was crying and having panic attacks she was wearing a yellow saree she tucked it in her peticot and opened door with red eyes as anyone can tell she was crying Vihan asked with concern are you ok bhabhi aap thik to ho naa amna beta tm Anamika ke sath Raha kro wo nayi hai abhi said her chachi saas ... Ni wo .. wo meri ankh lg gyi thi sorry se said vihan sensed something is wrong so he came inside and everyone went for their respective works..

Anamika are you sure you are ok ? Any problem we can go to doctor she shook her head in no ..no no I am totally fine i just slept sorry I will take care shhh... Thik h no problem don't apologise this much she didn't said anything just went towards their balcony she was staring at sky but this time not crying
Sometimes everything cries but no eyes...