7. White Rose.

Losing myself to you, I have nowhere to go now. So please accept me.

.
.
.
.

"Hum-um! Taehyung said right! Hyung your handmade food is nothing less than magic!" Jimin said it like it was the first time he was having his brother's cooking, well he was having Jungkook's made Breakfast after five years you can say it felt like the first time again. his mouth was full of the sandwich and he couldn't stop eating.

The doctor of the house only smiles from the kitchen watching his brother and dad having their time of life with food.

"Let's go monkey or you will be late for your first exam!" Joonwoo said teasingly, laughing when his younger son whined while jumping on the floor.

"I'm not a monkey you old man!!" Jimin shouts and takes his backpack before angrily walking behind his dad.

"Hyung bye we are going!" He shouts for the last time, noting to his older brother that they are off as Joonwoo waits outside for him in his car.

"Wait mimi!!" Jimin stopped on the doorstep when he heard his brother yelling and running toward him.

"Give this to Taehyung please." Jungkook says, breathing heavily and handing over Jimin a small bag.

"W-what? What is this?" Jimin asked with widened eyes, holding the bag with wonderment.

"Taehyung's breakfast, I packed sandwiches for him. Make sure he eats them before starting the exam okay? Now go best of luck." Jungkook said and pushed Jimin softly because the boy still had his eyes big.

___

"Here" Jimin placed the bag on Taehyung's table.

"What?" Taehyung asked, moving his eyes from the book he was reading.

"Breakfast, hyung made it for you and told me to make sure you have them, so eat up boy we have only fifteen minutes left," Jimin says taking the book from the boy's hands, he smiles when Taehyung looks at the bag with his eyes about to fall.

He left not before taking the books Taehyung had all over his table, he didn't trust the boy, Jimin saw him eating while studying so many times that it started to make him habituated.

Taehyung took the first box out of the bag and opened it,