_Background Filler Chapter_

It was said that we were descended from birds. Only the blood of an Azar (originally Azero), pure or tainted, had the potential to be one of the most majestic animals the world has ever seen. It's said that we were alive in our bird forms since before the Doom of Valyria. It has been said in our books and journals of the ones that had lived before us as ancestors and even the ones that had experienced it first hand that, in the early years of Aegon's Reign, was the time of the first sighting of the majestic bird that seemed to be of the imagination to the people that were unworthy of the tales and sights all but one boy of 10.

History tells in the journals, paintings and stories for the young and grown that in the beginning years of Aegon the Conqueror's reign, a boy of 10, had decided to roam the dark forests in the cold winter of Winterfell. Supper had ended and the boy couldn't sleep. It seemed that a calling or a feeling was persuading him to enter the woods and explore. His parents were getting ready for bed when the boy continued to wander further and further into the forests only filled with the light of the blooming moon and stars. A feeling continued to drag the boy to an unknown place, never saying where. The boy continued into the light of the night filled forest when a glow appeared behind the dark and thick covered in snow trees. It was a huge bird. Bigger than any dragon. Able to accustom its size to its surroundings around it. It was a Phoenix. As the boy walked towards the bird, the bird stayed still as if it was waiting for its master to return and give it commands. The boy had soon reached the bird and stroked its delicate shiny feathers, causing the bird to purr of content and warmth of the human's affection. The boy admired the bird's large appearance. Had a beak sharp enough to cut through any flesh and bone, colored silky feathers of red, white, gold, and black with hints of blue in streaks. Time had passed, unknown to the boy and bird until calls were heard in the distance. The boy's parents had finally acknowledged his disappearance. Once the calls were heard, the boy looked towards the way of the calls in the distance and when he turned back facing the bird, it was gone like it was never there. Sadness over washed the boy and once the bird had disappeared, the cold air had reached the boy. The bird's warmth had disappeared and left the boy vulnerable in the cold wind. Lights were seen and closer than before. The calls and shouts for the boy to return were closer and louder so the boy went back home. The parents were mad at their boy for his lack of well-being but they couldn't be mad for long.

On the way to the boy's room, he had told his parents what had occurred but the parents brushed it off as it was the immigration of the boy that had been more wild and deeper than before. That night, when the boy laid his head on his pillow, a knock was heard on the window. The boy ignored it until once again it occurred. The boy left his bed and opened his window of his room letting in the cold breeze. The boy put his head out and nothing was there. He was about to close the window when a beak peaked in. It was the bird that the boy had seen. The boy stroked the bird's feathers until the bird did a nudging motion. The boy was confused until the boy realized what the bird wanted him to do. The boy mounted the bird and the bird in reply flew away to a far away land.

That was the last day Richard "Rick" Stark, son of Brandon the Builder and his wife was last seen.

His name would soon change to Daemon Azar and soon marry his love, Duvessa Azero at the age of 8 and 10 (18).

Duvessa Azero was the true holder of the Phoenix Blood, but the later descendants only held the last name of Azar due to the name change in marriage.

16 generations would pass until the 16th had their own. One was a true born with children of true and tainted but this true born fell in love with a tainted blood holder and his name was Bastard Ramsay Snow legitimized Lord Bolton of House Bolton of the North.

What did life have in store?