One shot

Today was Yaman's special day, his birthday, a day meant for celebration and joy. But did he know that it would also become Alaz's worst day, filled with tension and conflict. The clash of emotions between the two brothers created an atmosphere of uncertainty and unease.

Yaman: "I can't believe you invited him, Alaz! After everything he's done, how could you?"

Alaz: "Oh, come on, Yaman! You're always so quick to judge. Can't you see that people can change? AND HE IS STILL MY DAD" he screamed

Yaman: "Don't you dare talk to me like that! I've seen the pain he's caused you, but kicking him out was the right thing to do."

Alaz: "Right thing? You think you're some kind of hero, don't you? Well, newsflash, Yaman, you're just as messed up as he is!"

Neslihan: "ENOUGH!"

Yaman: "If you feel so bothered, I'll just go and celebrate my birthday at my own dad's house. I didn't understand why we were celebrating anyway." he whispered.

Alaz: "Fuck off"

Everyone was leaving the house except Asi.

Yaman: "Come on, Asi, aren't you coming?"

Asi: "You guys go. I have something to do. I'll follow you."

Yaman: "Okay, hurry up."

Alaz looked at asi in confusion.
The wind blew from the closing door.
Now they're alone.
Asi and Alaz looked at each other in silence.

Alaz: ''What are you trying to do, Asi?'' he said in a calm voice

Asi: " You're asking me that? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Asi's voice was rising with her anger.

Alaz: "Calm down."

While alaz went down the stairs to the pool room, asi still yelled at him and followed him.
It bothered Alaz that Asi was so angry with him for Yaman, but at the same time he liked it when Asi was angry.
He just watched her and smirked.
His smirk made her more angry
Asi: "Whats so funny?"

While Asi was waiting for an answer from him next to the pool, Alaz was slowly approaching her without saying anything.
Asi's nervousness replaces her anger.

His eyes wandered from her eyes to her lips.
Asi had two choices in her mind. Either she could take the first step and stick to Alaz's lips, or she could take a step back and let her ego win. She was unsure, but she took a step back. What she didn't expect, however, was that the step she took was the pool.
Asi fell into the pool and Alaz started to laugh. But his laughter quickly disappeared. Because Asi had been underwater for too long and Alaz was worried.
Without waiting long, he jumped into the pool. He pulled asi up and brought her to the edge of the pool. They were both soaking wet.
Alaz was worried and kept asking asi if she was okay. Asi laughed and said "Are you really so afraid of losing me?"
''Aren't you afraid of losing me?'' he replied with a counter question in a soft calm voice.

Her smile disappeared immediately and she moved to the side. But alaz, who was standing in front of her, clutched her. Her back was against the edge of the pool and in front of her was alaz. So she had no chance of escaping him.
Alaz noticed this and smiled.
"You can't run away from me anymore asi girl" he whipered in her ear.
Their faces were so close, they felt each other's breath. They both want each other badly. But Asi's trust issues are stopping her. Alaz wanted to make her even crazier and didn't kiss her. Instead, he slowly kissed her neck while moving his hands down to her waist. He pushed her against the edge of the pool. Asi could no longer hide it and her head fell back and she let out a short moan. Alaz noticed it and smiled and licked his lips. He kissed her neck and went down with his tongue to her shoulders, up to her chest and stopped. She lifted her head and looked at him in confusion.
Alaz: "If you want me to continue... I want to hear how much you want it-"
Before he finished his sentence, asi pulled his head towards her with her hands and started kissing him wildly. Alaz didn't continue because he was shocked and asi stopped and looked at him. After a short eye contact, alaz started kissing her. Their tongues played with each other while asi held on to his hair. His hands went to her hips and asi's legs clutched his body.
The water drove their bodies back and forth, making them both even crazier. Asi feels how hard his penis is and bites her lips. Alaz felt a little ashamed, but it didn't stop him from continuing. Asi took off his shirt and looked at him with a smirk. She started kissing his neck and they undressed each other until they were both naked under the water. They looked at each other for a moment and picked up where they left off. Alaz kissed her tits and soaked on them
"Alaz!" she moaned
"Is that a sign for me to continue asi girl?" He said with a laugh
She threw her head back with a loud moan "FUCK! Do it! What are you waiting for?!"
That turned him on so much, but he wanted to play games with her.
Alaz: "Its your turn"
Asi: "what?"
He made a sign with his gaze and she understood what he wanted. She slowly began to touch his dick and went back and forth with her hand. He started to touch her pussy with his hands and go in with two fingers.They both started moaning and kissing each other. While their hands played with each other's genitals, their tongues played with each other. Alaz stopped and looked in her eyes. "Should I-"
"YES" she interrupted him
He smiled at her and pushed his dick completely inside her and pulled it out again. Asi moaned loudly. He slowly went in and out again and repeated it fastly but suddenly he pulled it out completely and took a step back
Alaz: "I'm not going any further until you tell me the two words"
Asi: "You can't be serious right now..I fuckin hate you"
Alaz: "wrong answer"
Asi said I love you in a quiet tone.
Alaz: "what? I didn't hear it" he smirked.
Asi walked closer to him and said in an angry tone "I fucking love you and if you don't continue I'll kill you"
He didn't wait long and pushed her to the edge of the pool and continued to fuck her.
While his dick is inside, he begins to bite her underlip. She responds with a soft kiss. He slowly came inside her and pulled it back out. He replied "I love you too asi" and ended it with a gentle kiss.
Alaz went out first and put on his boxershorts to get some towels.
As he went upstairs he heard the sound of keys.
"Fuck they're here"
"What!" asi responded
He stood wet in front of his mother Neslihan.
She was confused and asked what he was doing. He answered with weird excuses and managed to distract her. He went into Cagla's room and got clothes for asi and quickly went downstairs. Asi got dressed downstairs and alaz upstairs.They both ran to the hallway and bumped into each other because they hadn't seen each other.
Alaz: "What are you doing?"
Asi: "What are you actually doing? Are you blind?"
Neslihan and cagla heard them arguing and ran to the hallway. Both looked at Asi and Alaz confused. When they both noticed that they both had wet hair and Asi was wearing cagla's clothes, they looked at each other and laughed
Cagla: " the clothes look familiar but it suits you asi "
Neslihan: "now I know why you were soaking wet alaz"
Alaz: " okey that's enough. Asi I'll take you home"
Asi quietly said okey and wanted to get out as quickly as possible. As soon as they left Cagla and Nesli started laughing again.