- ᴀ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴅɢᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ -

Zacznij od początku

After day 3 of the written test

As soon as Mr. Aizawa told us our time was up, Mina and Kaminari instantly jump up to thank Momo.

After asking Ochako how she think she did, I get up and walk over to Tokoyami, taking a quick glance and Iida.

I'm not exactly sure why, but lately it's been a lot more awkward to talk to Iida. Of course, I still see him as a close friend.

My first friend.

But, it's been harder to make eye contact with him for more than a second without feeling embarrassed.

"Tokoyami! How do you think you did?" I ask him, leaning on his desk.

I've become a lot closer with Tokoyami, or at least I hope I have.

He's a very nice person, he's also very calm and strong, he also reminds me of Edgeshot-sensei a little bit.

He closes his eyes. "I feel much more confident this time around. My thanks to you, Onikubo."

"Huh? Why are you thanking me?" I ask.

He turns his head downward slightly. "If not for your invitation, I would not be as assured."

Ah, I guess he's referring to how I dragged him to Momo's house.

I smile. "You should thank Momo for that!"

"Still, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have attended." He looks slightly embarrassed. Is he awkward saying this kind of stuff.

I smile even wider.

"....Hey, Tokoyami, take a photo with me?" I say quietly.

He looks up, his eyes slightly wide. He looks surprised

Now, this request didn't come out of nowhere. 

I often message Edgeshot-sensei, informing him of my training and advancement. I like taking to Edgeshot-sensei.

Lately, he has been asking me if I made any "alliances" and who they were ever since I told him about Kendo from 1-b and how much she reminds me of him.

Though..... he never asked me for photos.

But I've never taken a photo with friends before.

I always wanted to.

I quickly tell him my excu----reasoning for this strange request.

"Edgeshot-sensei, you know? He... asked me to send him photos of my close friends." I say quietly.

He has a "thinking" look on his face for a while, before he sighs and begins to talk. "....Do as you must." He says.

....Thank god!

I would've died on the spot if he said no.

I instantly thank him and pull my phone out. I put a hand on his chair and hold my phone out. I copy the movement that I used to see the girls in my class use.