The news shocked him.

Lady," Is there anyone familiar in this place??Or go back to the place where you come from.....here is not safe for you...

That lady left.

Wei wuxian comes out from the hospital with heavy heart.what should he do??

His mind went back to his past life and his mother was brought up him with great difficulty after his father's death.The sufferings he had to go through after his mother's death also crossed his mind.He lived like a slave in his aunt's house and finally sold him for money.

Such a situation should not come to his children. If he carries this pregnancy forward, he will have nothing in order to live ,even a shelter.He has no money.It is better to not give birth to them .Why give birth to innocent souls and make them suffers???

Wei wuxian often wished that he would have killed by his mother at the time of birth,so that he would not have to go through all this sufferings.

He determined that,he has no money,no shelter, no food,nothing to take care it's better to die with them.It is wrong to give birth to them in this hellish earth.

Determined Wei wuxian walks towards the burial mound bridge.He has no more tears in his eyes.Death is better than sufferings.

He once again patted on his belly.

"Sorry for becoming a useless mother. ..."

He closed his eyes tears are flowing from his eyes ,but he determined to jump. Some body caught him.It was a lady.

Wen qing saved Wei wuxian .

Wen qing," No matter what happened or how bad it seems today....life does go on and it will be better tommorw.....

Wei wuxian,"I don't want to live...I am fed up with the useless unlucky life.....I don't want to live ....

By saying he kneeled down and started to cry loudly.

Wen qing hugged him and consoles him.

Wen qing,"cry more louder ..... Let your tears flow out.....

Wen qing buy food for Wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian tells what happened in his life and how he was always unlucky in everything.

Wen qing,"God does not consider you lucky or unlucky; it is your thinking that does.....

Wen qing motivated Wei wuxian and tell to reconsider about life.She promised she will find a job for him.

With the help of wen qing,wen qing find a job for Wei wuxian. She find an omega hostel fod Wei wuxian to stay.She paid money there.

Wei wuxian,"I don't know how to thank you.I have nothing to give you in return.....

Wen qing,"I did not expect anything from you
....When I saw you, I felt like my wen Ning....he was apple of eye in our family....our only omega .....but he is naughy

Wei wuxian,"Thanks. I have nothing else to say except that ..... for showing kindness to an ugly omega....

Wen qing,"Don't be disappointed by anything... Wei wuxian looks doesn't matter, it was heart matters.... don't get disappointed by others words,be strong,live a happy life infront of others who laughed at you.....

Since then they both became friends.wen qing shares everything to Wei wuxian, how she met yanli and already there wedding fixed .She was very happy when she was mentioning about yanli.