6

(Felix pov)

I was so excited to take Hyun to the local gas station!
But before you judge, there's a hill near it that has a special picnic made by me. Well a couple of snacks from the gas station..but that's why it's even near the place!

"The local gas station? Really Lee Felix?" Hyun asks me.

"Of course not silly we have to go to the hill behind it kitten whiskers daddy chose wisely" I say.

"Felix you and TikTok?" He asks.

"Yah.." I say scratching my neck awkwardly.

"Eh I'm used to it anyway let's go!" He says leaving the car. Rather quickly. Hiding his face. Looking down at the ground. Cracking his knuckles. Shaking his head.

It all clicked in my head.

"YOU HAVE A REALLY WEIRD ASS KITTEN KINK?" I say loudly.

"FELIX STFU WE ARE IN PUBLIC.."

(Hyunjins pov)

After that..we sat down on the hill where the picnic was laid out. Occasionally our hands brushed so I intertwined them. It was normal for us since we r friends. (Romantic Relationships behind I heard that if yall hold hands your a couple does nobody else hold hands w their friends??)

Once we sat down we immediately strikes up a conversation "how've you been we haven't had a date like this in a while huh?" He says

"I've been okay..I guess what about you?" I say shuffling closer so now I'm in between his legs. Cuz that's what friends do right?

He feeds me a grape. "I've been great I think?" He says.

"What's on your mind then?" I question whilst I wrap his arms around my waist manually. Cuz that's what friends do right?

"We'll let's start from the beginning."he sighs.
"I met up with this guy, he's really sweet and I think he likes me..his name is Kim minjun and he really seems to love my attention I guess, he's been clinging around me lately and I don't really like him..don't get me wrong he's a great guy! I'm just not..feeling it we shall say," he says air quoting "not feeling it"

"Personally I think you shouldn't feel pressured to like him lix, if he really did like you he would understand that you're 'not feeling it' so why don't you just talk things out?" I suggest.

"Thanks Hyun..I mean it," he says tightening his grip on my waist.

(Time skip)

We've watched the sunset, talk about love problems, chat about gay porn, be platonically horny for eachother and be better friends to one another.

"Guess that's enough sun and fresh air" I say as we drive back.

"Ir was a nice day actually, wasn't it?" He asks me.

"Yea it was sinnier than yesterday!" I say as I pull I. The driveway.