✨Part Nineteen✨ (Boyfriends?) 🔥❤️🌸

~* 3rd person POV *~
Wednesday

It was the start of a small vocation, just for a week. Uki and Fulgur decided to go to Fulgur's place and spend their time.

When they arrived there, Fulgur's parents wasn't there, so they decided to spend their alone time doing something... Mischievous.

They put their bag packs and jackets down stairs, and went up to Fulgur's room. They closed the door and went straight to business.

Uki was pressing himself against Fulgur, they were making out and Fulgur's hands were all over Uki's lower body.

"When will your parents be home?" Uki asked in between kisses. "I don't know, I don't care~" Fulgur whispered back, and started kissing Uki's neck.

Uki was moaning, and as they got closer to the bed, Uki pushed the taller guy onto it.

Fulgur sat on the age, and Uki placed himself on top of him. "Little slut?~" Fulgur laughed. "Only yours~" Uki smirked back and started attacking Fulgur's neck.

Fulgur was groaning in pleasure, grabbing onto Uki's ass. Uki was grinding himself on Fulgur, and grooming his chest.

"Baby, your parents~" Uki whispered, trying to tease Fulgur by trying to stop. Fulgur grabbed both of Uki's wrists, and held him close. "Nah, you stay here" Fulgur laughed. Uki rolled his eyes, and they started making out.

Half through it, Uki tugged on Fulgur's shirt. He wanted it off. "Take it off baby, I wanna see ya'~" Uki exclaimed.

Fulgur smiled and immediately removed his shirt, he still had his toned chest, that Uki loved to so much.

"You're so handsome~" Uki complemented Fulgur, and kissed his neck slowly. "And you're fucking beautiful" Fulgur answered back. When Fulgur did Uki was the prettiest person he had ever seen, he meant it.

Fulgur grabbed Uki's face, and started kissing him again. Uki's hands were all over Fulgur's body. His chest, shoulders, neck... Everywhere.

The two of them were stuck in their own little thing, when they suddenly heard the door handle.

"Fulgur we're home, who have you with you-... Uh" Fulgur's mom stood at the door, looking at the boys. She recognised Uki, but was shocked.

"Oh uh, Uki! How nice to see you again..!" Fulgur's mom tried to break the awkwardness, but it didn't really help. Uki was smiling back at her, a bit embarrassed, and Fulgur hid his face in Uki's neck.

"Hey Mrs. Ovid!" Uki said, he knew she knew what they were doing. Him sitting on top of her topless son, while making out... She probably knew.

"Mom, get out" Fulgur looked up and spoke. His mom seemed a bit shocked, most of all she never expected her son to be gay.

"Are you guys dating or?" His mom started talking, which frustrated Fulgur. "I said get out!" He spoke loudy again. Uki didn't know what to do, so he just hid his head now in Fulgur's neck.

Fulgur's mom laughed. Suddenly his dad came in behind his mom. "Fulgur! How are you-..." Fulgur's face was red with embarrassment.

"Get off me for a second" Fulgur whispered to Uki. Uki sat on the bed, and had an embarrassed smile on. Fulgur quickly walked over to the door, he went out of the room and closed the door. Mostly so Uki couldn't hear him.

"Why didn't you knock mom?" Fulgur asked, looking mad. "I've never knocked before, I didn't know you would have your boyfriend over" his mom answered, looking irritated by her son's attitude.

"Mom-! I- Ugh, just leave us alone now" Fulgur said and turned to walk in the room. But his dad stopped him. "Fulgur, is that Uki?" His dad asked, all serious.

Fulgur blushed a bit. His parents loved Uki, they always thought he was the cutest and sweetest boy ever.

"Well... Yeah and?" Fulgur said. His mom smiled. "I never thought you liked boys" His dad laughed. Fulgur looked a bit mad, he had told his parents his feelings for Uki, but they always dismissed it.

"Well, I've loved Uki forever, but he never saw it and I was scared to ruin our friendship. But I've grown and become a man, and Uki wants me now, so I ain't letting my chance slip" Fulgur said, and went into his room.

He closed and locked the door behind him. Fulgur tuned to look at Uki. He was laying on the bed, smiling at his boyfriend.

Yeah, they had finally made it official, but hadn't told anyone. Fulgur walked over to Uki and sat himself on the smaller boy. Fulgur start tickling Uki, and shower him with kisses. "Fu-chan, get off me" Uki laughed, and fought back.

"Nope, I wanna kiss my Uki~" Fulgur said, and continued to kiss him. "Hehe, what did your parents say?" Uki giggled, and grabbed Fulgur's neck, to get him away.

Fulgur smiled. "Nothing much, but I do think they like you, they always have" Fulgur laughed, and brushed Uki's hair away from his face. Uki smiled. "Just like you" Uki laughed, and Fulgur looked shocked.

"How did you..?" Fulgur stopped mid sentence, thinking. Uki laughed, and leaned op to kis Fulgur. Just a quick smooch.

"I heard you out there, also did you really think Sonny could shut his mouth for 5 years?" Uki laughed, and Fulgur looked a bit embarrassed. "Well, uh..." He didn't know how to respond, because Uki was right.

"I've always loved you Fulgur, I just never thought you were into guys" Uki confessed. Fulgur smiled at this, he looked at Uki. Letting his hungry eyes see his boyfriend.

Fulgur leaned down, and started kissing Uki. They started making out, and it was clear Fulgur wanted to devour Uki.

Uki giggled, and moved Fulgur's face away. "Babe! Stop, we'll fuck later~" Uki whispered. Fulgur looked pissed, but didn't force Uki. "Sure" Fulgur smiled.

They just talked and laughed, having fun as they now were alone. At the academy both Sonny and Alban were there too, so they never got alone time. But now they enjoyed it.

_________

Later they went downstairs. Uki was hugging Fulgur's arm, smiling and laughing. Fulgur had his eyes on Uki, while also complementing him. They looked like someone who was in love.

When his mom saw them, she got the biggest smile on. "Hey there, you guys want something to eat?" She asked. Her mom was making sandwiches for dinner, Fulgur's parents was going out, so they just decided to make something easy.

Fulgur looked at Uki, who was smiling at his mom. "Sure" Uki said. Uki and Fulgur sat down, while holding hands.

They were love talking, and Mrs. Ovid couldn't help but smile all the time. She loved both Fulgur and Uki, and seeing her two favourite boys being in love, made her so happy.

"You're so beautiful Uki" Fulgur said. "Stop flattering me" Uki giggled shyly. Fulgur's mom turned to look at them.

"You are Uki. It's nice to you again, and see you're still your old self" Mrs. Ovid said. Uki laughed, and thought Fulgur's mom was a sweetheart.

"Thanks" Uki smiled. Fulgur also smiled.