Spinning Memories: Reunion Revelations

Start from the beginning

Semi raised an eyebrow, clearly surprised. "Doesn't sound like you at all," he remarked.

Kuroo laughed in agreement. "Yeah, I know."

Turning his attention towards me, Semi asked, "What about you, Y/N?"

"well yea it's complicated" I said

Before I could finish responding, Kuroo interjected, "She's still looking for it," earning a nod of agreement from me.

Semi's next question caught me off guard. "Are you guys together or?" he asked, his gaze shifting between Kuroo and me.

Kuroo quickly clarified, "Oh no, just friends."

"Yeah, I was just passing by," I added, though I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that it wasn't entirely true. 

As I glanced at Semi, I could detect a hint of skepticism in his expression, as if he didn't fully believe our explanation. His eyes darted between Kuroo and me, assessing our responses with a discerning gaze.

Kuroo seemed unperturbed by Semi's scrutiny, his demeanor relaxed as he leaned back in his chair. However, I felt a growing sense of unease, wondering if Semi's probing questions had stirred up suspicions about the true nature of our relationship.

Attempting to dispel any doubts, I forced a casual smile and added, "Yeah, it's just a coincidence that we both live in the same building."

Semi's expression softened slightly, though a lingering doubt seemed to linger in his eyes. "Well, if you say so," he conceded, though his tone suggested he wasn't entirely convinced.

Before I could dwell on the moment further, Semi changed the subject. "Well, are you guys ready for the class reunion today?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Today?" I echoed, stunned by the revelation.

"Yeah it will be nice meeting our old classmates" Kuroo said.

Kuroo turned to me, a sheepish expression crossing his features. "You knew? And you didn't tell me," I accused him.

"I thought you knew," he replied, looking genuinely apologetic. 

Feeling a twinge of anxiety about the impending class reunion, I decided to steer the conversation back to the details. "So, when is the reunion?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant despite my growing nerves.

Semi glanced at his watch before responding. "It's this evening, around 7 p.m.," he replied, his tone casual yet expectant.

My heart skipped a beat at the realization that the event was mere hours away. I hadn't prepared at all, caught off guard by the sudden revelation. "Oh, tonight?" I murmured, trying to mask my surprise.

"Yeah, tonight," Semi confirmed with a nod, oblivious to my inner turmoil.

As the weight of the situation sank in, I exchanged a quick glance with Kuroo, silently communicating our shared sense of unpreparedness. With the reunion looming on the horizon, I knew we had little time to ready ourselves for the unexpected journey down memory lane.

"I should head home, then," I said, feeling a sudden pang of awkwardness at the realization that I lived right next door.

Kuroo nodded in understanding, his expression mirroring my own discomfort. "Yeah, me too," he replied, rising from his seat.

Semi offered us a friendly smile. "Sure, no problem. It was great catching up with you guys," he said, his tone genial as he walked us to the door.

"Thanks for having us over," Kuroo said, offering a polite nod.