°•^Time reversed (2)^•°

couldn't come up with a title so here :/

on a more serious note, don't actually be racist...i found this vid funny that's why i inserted it here, listen to those scyscrapers or they'll haunt your dreams

ME NEED COMMENTS!!!

____

OH.

MY.

GODD.

I GOT A 10 ON ENGLISH, SCIENCE, MATHS AND LITERALLY EVERY SUBJECT.

WHAT.

HOW.

I NEED

HELP

I'M GOING CRAZY

(date- 09/05/24)

I AM RUSHING THIS ONE!!!

____

Mitsuba and Hanako kept on looking at kou, as if he was some sort of imposter before hanako spoke up "...what happened to him, did the exorcist [teru] tell you something?" He asked.

Nene picked up little kou and began "Well..."

____*Yashiro's flashback*

Nene made her way down the corridors of kamone gakuen, looking left and right to see if something interests her before having to clean that bathroom. Accidentally, nene bumped into someone, fortunately no one fell...

"EEK! i'm so so so sorry-" nene stopped sputtering nonsense when she saw who she bumped into...MINAMOTO TERU?! wait...minamoto teru! she bumped into him! like those romance books where the popular person falls in love with the clumsy girl!!! Yashiro's eyes sparked at the thought but there wasn't a blush on her face.

Teru just raised his hands, trying to calm her down and tell her it's ok while she just looked at him with glistening eyes, nodding. "president, we still have to-" akane spoke up, snapping nene out of her trance.

akane seemed to be hiding something beside him, though he was obviously failing. "what's that, aoi-kun?" yashiro asked, trying to get a peek. "That's...just.." akane's voice lowered, trying to come up with something.

Suddenly teru's somewhat narrowed eyes softened. "pretty sure nene-chan would help until we catch the brat" Teru suggested to akane, who just shook his head."yeah, no- that's stupid, we shouldn't bother-" akane was cut off by nene "help with what..?" nene asked, tilting her head to the side.

"it's a good idea, aoi!" teru suggested, though it looked like he was demanding akane to agree. "all your ideas are stupid" akane spoke up, slightly alert in case teru used his bracelet, though he obviously wasn't going to, atleast in front of yashiro.

Suddenly, a head popped out from behind akane...a kid's head who had apparently wrapped his arms around akane's legs.

"..."

"KOU-KUN?!" nene exclaimed, visibly shocked. Teru just nervously chuckled "supernatural stuff...heh, i'm sure you'd understand!" He spoke up. Nene nodded in response, still looking at kou who looked pretty embarrassed about the whole situation.

"hey...nene-san" akane began, looking at Teru's direction "could you take care of him until we find mirai?" akane asked. Yashiro connected the dots pretty quickly...something must've changed kou's form and now they need Mirai to fix it!