DAUNT : 01

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢ 〖ONE • INTRODUCTORY〗⇣YOUR NAME

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢
〖ONE • INTRODUCTORY〗

YOUR NAME

"Say what?!" I shouted in disbelief as I found myself standing in Mr. Wahlberg's chamber. "What's with the reaction?" A man interrupted my tantrums as I started to overreact to the thing that the headmaster just said. I rolled my eyes at this good-looking man enough for him to see my reaction.

"Don't you want to work with Orter?" The old man questioned me, but that's not about it. I don't care who not and who will. I'm on the verge of crying because they don't understand. Ugh! Damn it!

"I don't really care if I work with that annoying smug looking and no fun divine visionary you have or whatever. Mr. Wahlberg, don't you realize it's weekend today and you're telling me to back up this man?"

Hysterically, I said all of that without a pause, which made the two of them look dumbfounded at me. Meanwhile, I glared at Mr. Wahlberg as he blurted a laugh that made me more annoyed.

I rolled my eyes for the second time today. "It's just an easy mission for today, it won't take the whole day of your weekend, and besides, the purpose of this is to introduce you to your new partner." Mr. Wahlberg explained something that made me look at him.

"Don't you remember the last time you partnered me up with someone who fainted? I don't want it again." I said before crossing my arm, not bothered by this Orter's gaze towards me, and acted like he didn't exist at all.

Men like him who's mighty are a no for me.

"I understand, but Orter is different, you seem to be underestimating him." The old man recognizes my reaction to how I picture this man with me. A scoff elude from the man who is with me made me lay my eyes on him.

His eyes were unique. It was yellow and had this swirled pattern, and my eyes landed on his two lines that marked both of his cheeks.

"Whatever." I muttered, rolling my eyes in defeat upon my realization that he possessed two lines. Mr. Wahlberg laughed again at my admission. "Alright then, off you go." He instructed me as I found myself with this unbothered human being with me.

"Uhh, Orter, right? Do you mind if you do the mission alone? I have some errands to run." I lied, and as I attempted to leave him there, sand blocked me. I gritted my teeth before smiling towards him, hiding the hatred that's within me.

"Your errands today are getting you down with liquor, am I right?" He stated this and questioned me at the same time, which shocked me. This motherfucker knows that I drink every damn weekend.

"Curse you." I mouthed at him, exhilarated. I tried punching him in the gut, but he avoided it with the sand. "Lead the way!" I spat, crossing my arm, and rolled my eyes in annoyance.