Get Prommed: Part 1

It was night time in outpost 3. The school gym was decorated for the upcoming prom. There were 4 posters on the bulletin board, each depicting a missing drone. Lainey Gilmore, 20, Kenzie Rivers, 19, Angela Palmer, 19, and Dillan Hall, 18. They were 4 of the 5 members of the 3071 prom court. They each went missing, but eventually they returned, physically unharmed, but with something slightly off. They all seemed paranoid, constantly glancing around as if they were being watched, and they all gave the same story: they snuck away to get a breather a prepare for the prom. Another strange thing was that each of their right eyes were red, and they wouldn't give a reason.

A small drone ran past the bulletin board. She was the 5th member of the prom court, Kelsey Day, 19. In contrast to the other 4, she was a decent person, kind and bright, and she wasn't an absolute jerk to everyone around her like the other 4. She was running from something, and she ran into the wall, dislocating her right shoulder. She was stopped in her tracks when two red symbols appeared in front of her glasses, shattering the lenses. Terrified she took off her ruined glasses. She couldn't see anything without them. She looked to the end of the hallway, but nobody was there. Then the security camera started glitching. When Kelsey looked up at it, another red symbol appeared and spun it to face the wall. She looked back down and froze. Standing at the end of the hall was Lizzy's best friend, Doll. People respected her and everything, since she was good friends with the teacher's daughter, but she always came across as creepy, not saying much and being kind of secretive. For some reason, she was chasing Kelsey, and she figured it had something to do with being in the prom court. She tried to turn around, but the symbols appeared around her ankles and locked her into place. With that Doll teleported forwards until she was directly in front of Kelsey. She just started into her eyes, and smiled. Then she grabbed Kelsey by both shoulders and opened her mouth, revealing sharp teeth with the tips sending off red electricity. Before Kelsey could do anything, Doll pushed her head aside and sank her teeth into her neck and started drinking her oil. Kelsey winced from the pain, still too terrified to do anything but squeak and squirm, which only made Doll sink her teeth deeper. Soon Kelsey was feeling lightheaded, but then something strange happened. Her visor started glitching, and her eyes turned red. She slowly started losing consciousness, and eventually she passed out in Doll's embrace. Doll set her on the floor, then waited. Kelsey's visor activated again, her eyes now a sinister red. She stood up and Doll whispered her instructions. She nodded and walked away. Doll took a pen a swiped some of the oil out of her mouth, crossing out the name Kelsey Day on the prom court sheet, smiling.

Have a good one.