01. He is Right.

Começar do início

"L.T! Hello!" Jaejoong greets Choi Bada, an officer who were actually a field Lieutenant, but she was just in charge as a backup. "It's been a long time."

"It is! Now that you're here. Maybe I could use some help."

"What can I do to help?"

"Here is a Psychiatrist. He needs help."

The person beside Bada was kind of taller than Jaejoong, had a quite muscular body on how he looks, his clothes was clean and neat, while wearing a long-sleeve blazer, a turtleneck, and baggy long trousers. A pen and a glasses was tucked inside his blazer pocket. He's wearing gloves on his hands.

"Good Afternoon. My name is Jung Yunho. I got a call from Captain Kim Junsu, and he said to meet him in this building."

"Ah. Junsu. Then maybe I can help you with that. He didn't tell me your name, though." Jaejoong pull his lips corner up to a smile. "My name is Kim Jaejoong. You can come with me."

"You can go with him, Dr. Jung. You're going to be in the good hands." Bada says, abruptly.

"Thank you, Lt. Choi."

"We're going to take the stairs. The elevator control just got off."

"That is fine. Thank you."

Yunho comes with Jaejoong, walking about just right on his back but on the side.

"Excuse me. I am sorry for asking this. Are you an officer, then?" Yunho asks.

"Yeah. I am currently a lieutenant, just the same as Lt. Choi. But, she's going on a promotion, this jus his rest day but needed for backup."

"I see. So that's why..."

"What that was about?" Jaejoong slows down his movement, maing them walking on the stairs side by side.

"No... It's just. She looks happy but looks tired at the same time. She was quick in response and aware of her surroundings. Highly alerted but, easy to calm."

Jaejoong stays silent as he was listening to Yunho's voice.

"I'm sorry, I talk too much about it. It's not my place to say anything about it. Uhm- I did say something wrong or something I should't talk about, didn't I?"

Jaejoong lets out a chuckle. "Just calm. And, no... You didn't say anything wrong. I could see that on her, too."

"How about you? Are you working o the same case, then?" Yunho then asks.

"Yeah. There's mainly four of us in charge on this case. I'm guessing you're going to be the fifth person."

"Ah. I don't think I am capable of it. I'm a newbie in working on this case."

"About that, I don't think so. I think I knew you. I just know. The one who got struck by lightning, weren't you?"

"How could you know that?"

"When that case has blown up, I was still a sergeant, but I got the chance to study your case. Junsu was just saying there would be a Psychiatrist, but I don't know that it was you. I don't want to assume to because there's a lot people named Jung Yunho. When I saw you closer, I think I was right about my memory."

"It was a long time ago. Even maybe a decade ago."

"Haha." Well-- Jaejoong thinks that possibly no one could ever forget Yunho if this Jung Yunho was looking like him. Jaejoong immediately cleared his throat, trying to get rid of his unusual thoughts.