chapter 2

Mario,a successful business man, sat in his lavish and expensive office, He owned one of the best construction company in the state, so he was well to do.
Mario's office was luxurious and extravagant, it is largely spaced with a big mahogany desk in the middle of the office with intricate carvings and gold accents and overlooked the city.
Mario loves art so they were expensive artworks lining the wall of the office. The seating area includes custom made furnitures all high end.
It also had a library at the far back of the office with books lined neatly in the shelves, overall the office represented what mario stood for luxurious and conducive enough for business meetings.
    He was a dominant male who knew what he wants,and was used to getting whatever he wanted at any costs. He had been with his fiancee Raine for a year and a half now, they dated for 3 months before he proposed to her on her 25th birthday lavish party he threw for her.
Raine loved Mario a lot and although Mario doesn't express his love for her doesn't mean he doesn't love her, he loves her in his own special way.
Mario loves for Raine to wake up early in the morning before him to prepare breakfast for him. Even with enough money to hire chefs, Mario insists as his fiancee she is to cook for him and do the house chores as she would be his wife in a few months. She remembered when she complained about Mario not putting his clothes in the hamper when he came back from work and just left his clothes all over the room wherever he pulled them off. Mario kicked her out of the bed and told her to sleep on the tiled floor in their bedroom without any blanket, he then increased the air conditioner level making the room very cold, he slept peacefully in the blanket while Raine cried on the floor due to the cold. she cried herself to sleep, only to wake up in the morning on the bed, with a blanket covering her as mario left even before she could wake up as he had a flight to catch to another city for a business meeting making Raine to sigh in comfort. As she gets nervous around him, during the beginning of their relationship Mario was the best, he always made her feel like a princess, she wasn't one for material things but that was how Mario showed his love for her so she had to understand him. She wanted more of an action love than material love, where little actions matter.
     After spending 3 days for his business meeting Mario returned, Raine cooked dinner for him as he loves her cooking. After they finished dinner she took the dishes to the kitchen to wash them, when her phone rang. She saw the caller was Lisa her best friend, she gulped and looked around nervously Mario and Lisa do not like each other and after their engagement Mario told her not to speak to Lisa again, and with Mario around she was afraid to pick the call. But knowing her friend she would call her all night until she talks to her, so she answered the call .
"Hello Lisa" she said in a hushed tone.  Raine why does your voice sound so low is that devil close by"Lisa asked her"
Lisa you know I don't like you calling Mario such names , anyway why are you a calling this late, hope your good"she asked Lisa"
Before Lisa could get to reply the phone was snatched from her ear, she screamed in fright and turned around as she knew who dragged the phone from her ear. On hearing Raine scream Lisa knew the devil was there, she started yelling profanities at him through the phone not to hurt her friend, making him angrily throw the phone at the wall and scattering in pieces.