~Chapter fifteen~

Mulai dari awal

She smiled, but then her smile disappeared and she couldn't help but feel guilty for what she had tried to do the night before. So, being very careful, she got out of bed, straight to the bathroom, to take a shower with cold water.

When she got rid of her morning erection and her body was fully active again, she walked out of the bathroom, seeing Yeji sitting on the bed, waiting for her, with a smile.

"Good morning." Ryujin told her with a small smile.

"Good morning, Ryujin." Yeji said, feeling her heart speed up with the girl's simple gesture. But she knew that Ryujin would go to work, this time without her, because of everything she had caused the day before. "You should go, right?"

"Yes, I have to go to work." Ryujin replied, as she walked towards her closet. "But, I'll call Yuna to come, what do you think?"

Yeji nodded smiling because at least she wouldn't be alone and she liked Yuna very much. So, without waiting for Ryujin to ask it, she entered the bathroom, seconds later to take a shower too.

"She did what?!"

Ryujin rolled her eyes when she heard her sister's shot, through the call phone.

She meanwhile was looking out the window in the living room, waiting for Yeji to leave the room and give her some instructions, before leaving.

"We'll talk about it later. So, can you come or not?" Ryujin asked him.

"Of course, of course! I'll go right away, besides the fact that I don't have anything important for today and that way I'll be able to talk a lot more with my future sister-in-law."

Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"About that, we still have a pending conversation, Miss Shin."

"I did nothing." Yuna said immediately and Ryujin smiled, but soon the door to the room opened and her smile disappeared, being replaced by a light sigh.

Yeji had put on one of the dresses that Yuna had bought for her, it was not short or tight, it was made of a pastel-colored fabric, billowing to her knees, but its neckline was somewhat pronounced, revealing a lot of her collarbone and a little of her breasts.

Her orange hair was not wet, she made sure not to get it wet when bathing, therefore, it fell in soft waves over her shoulders and back to her waist, while her small ears could be seen above it.

Ryujin gulped and then continued the conversation when she heard her sister's voice.

"Yes, Yeji will be waiting for you here, see you."

Ryujin cut the call and put her phone in her pocket, while Yeji approached her with a smile.

"Are you leaving now?" The cat girl asked and Ryujin nodded.

"Yes, I have to go now. But Yuna is on her way and you will go with her to the supermarket to buy some food and milk." The short-haired girl said with a smile and Yeji smiled too.

"Alright." Yeji said, but then remembered something. "I'll stay here waiting like a good girl, just the way you like it."

Ryujin gulped again, trying not to let that comment mess with hee head. Although, it had already done it.

"Okay, see you later." Ryujin told her softly and she nodded.

The short-haired girl turned to leave, but Yeji's voice made her stop.

"Ryujin?"

"Yeah?" Ryujin turned around to look at her again, but she didn't even know at what moment, Yeji ran into her arms, to hug her.