𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧 𝐫ê𝐯𝐞

Although 3 years have passed, I remember well that this was a November evening like any other, it was cold outside and the dark sky was strangely cloudless. A Saturday night that was a photocopy of a thousand others, spent fucking around with lifelong friends.

Mohamed, Sami, Omar, Amine, Aziz. It has always been us, since we were little. We grew up together among the buildings, we lived in all kinds of ways and we have always been there for each other exactly as in a family; more than friends, we are brothers.

That Saturday night mirrored many before it, with one notable distinction: our location. Instead of our usual haunt at the old-fashioned club in our beloved Milan, we found ourselves in Paris.

Paris—the city I'd longed to visit for as long as I could remember. Its allure lay not just in its people and architecture, but in the very essence of the city itself.

"Can you believe we're here?" Amine exclaimed with impatience, eagerly awaiting his luggage.

"Unbelievable, isn't it?" I replied, giving my friend a reassuring pat on the back.

The reality was surreal. Just two months ago, we were hustling on the streets, and now, here we are in Paris, all thanks to my hit song, "Street."

After gathering our luggage, we stepped into the waiting taxi outside the airport.

Paris unfolded before us, more breathtaking in person. I couldn't wait to lay eyes on the Eiffel Tower, a symbol of this city's magic.

"They say Paris is the city of love. Who knows, maybe one of us will meet our soulmate here," Mohamed joked, gazing out the window.

''Nowadays it's not so easy to find love my brother, only sluts.'' I sighed. I never really believed in 'love', in my opinion it's a waste of time and in the end you would get hurt anyways.

Lost in contemplation, I hardly noticed when we arrived at the hotel I'd booked online. It wasn't a lavish establishment, but it would serve us well for the next week.

"Hello, I have a reservation for six people, two rooms," I informed the busy receptionist.

"Name?" he asked, focusing on his computer screen.

"Mouhib, Zaccaria Mouhib," I replied, accepting the two card-keys with a polite smile before heading to the elevator.

"Which floor are we on?" Aziz inquired, stepping into the elevator.

"Fourth," I answered, passing one of the keys to Amine for the room he'd be sharing with Aziz and Omar.

"When will we head out to explore the city?" Omar queried as we strolled down the long hallway leading to our rooms.

"I suggest we unpack first and then venture out. Let's meet back here in thirty minutes," I proposed, receiving unanimous agreement.

The room was decent enough—two double beds, a desk, and a bathroom with a luxurious rain shower.

"Looks good. Now, let's unpack; I'm famished," I declared to my roommates, each sprawled out on a bed.

_

Amine shared, "I've never felt this way about anyone before, she had something special, something I can't quite put into words." Amine, dealing with yet another heartbreak, sought comfort among us, his loyal friends.

"She wasn't worth your time, forget about her," Omar remarked, growing slightly impatient with Amine's ongoing reflections. "He's right, let's focus on finding someone better," Aziz added, echoing Omar's sentiment.

As the evening settled in at 8 o'clock, we had settled into our accommodations, enjoyed a meal together, and made plans for a night out at a nightclub.

"Take us to Dehors Brut," we instructed the cab driver, excited for a night of fun ahead. "I love the nightlife here, it feels like a dream," I said, watching the city buzz with activity.

"It does seem perfect, but maybe it's not meant for us," Sami sighed. "Ce serait comme un rêve," I whispered, lost in thought as I leaned against the window.

__

('ce serait comme un rêve = It would be like a dream)

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐱

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 <𝟑