What's on the Menu?

Ah! Test Subject 34 is hungry! I wonder what will they eat? WE HAVE NO IDEA! Well, whatever. Let's move on. Here's a goodsie list of what is recommended for 34's diet.

Donuts

Human meat ( the ones from dead bodies and make it raw, okay? )

Apple pie

Calamari

Any type of dessert

Lasagna ( on dinner. )

Oh! There is also stuff that you CANNOT offer to 34. If you offer them these food, you will be disqualified for the experiments.

WILL LIST LATER. DO ANYTHING DISGUSTING TO THEM YOU'RE OUTTA HERE FOREVER

( 34 goes by they/them, GOT IT? )

They have eaten a lot since their time when they were made. Man, their diet is very big. They are a glutton, an I right folks? They just want to consume more, more, and more.

Their first words are "Time waits for no one, darling~" Wow. How strange. ( They refer to that they're waiting for more food. Do not make fun of them. )

They're a sun animatronic with some raggedy and scruffy clothes on.

Their favourite part of the body to eat is arms and ribs. They don't understand what a normal humane diet is. Lasagna, donuts, apple pie, calamari and any type of dessert is the most normal one to all of us.

They eat MUCH MORE than any animals in this world. Yummers.