•Part 2[Includes smut]•

A/N
--------
Yet another chapter, again, don't like don't read!

Chapter contains: obsessive displays, mild horror, sexual themes, gruesome descriptions, "breeding", stalking
-----------------------------------
Time: 12:37 pm
Location: Cafeteria

The day went by slow and blurry, everything was dizzy feeling ever since that morning. Training was a struggle, and to eat is just as difficult. Looking down at the food, Katsuki could feel his stomach churning in disgust, looking away to something else now, he thinks back to that morning, it was all he could think about. Mina took notice of his behavior, waving her hand infront of his face with a concerned expression plastered over her pink features.
"Hey, you good there?" She asked, starting to poke him a little now.
He jumped a bit from the contact, panicking about of she would be slaughtered that night he scoots away in a desperate attempt to keep that from happening, his breathing was jagged and uneven.
"Stay away, you'll die.." he managed out, looking more dazed now in the thought of the image. He has walked in on Izukus work before, the poor girl was torn open and was still alive somehow when he walked in. She would beg him for death, begging that he would just end it for her as she gazed down at her own organs dangling out of her. It was clear if he didn't do anything during that moment that she would have died shortly after anyways, it was recent and fresh, the blood still dripping from the gapping wound. The way the cuts were done was almost as if a torturous way of slaughter, slashing at the belly to spill the guts and delicate incisions were made up the body to gut the poor girl open, stomach, intestines, and heart being the most prominently shown. He puked right at the sight of it, and damn near puked again just remembering the way it looked, yet alone the stench.
Mina looked at him more concerned, dragging her hand back to her, placing it onto her chest understanding the boundary. "What happened?"
"You won't tell anyone if you know what is good for you."
Katsuki shook his head to clear his mind, the memory of what was said to him haunting his mind. "Nothing, just shooken up this morning. Fell off my bed. Mind your damn business damn extra." He glances away saying this, clearly nervous.
Mina huffed out a sigh, crossing her arms. "Rude. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend, you just dismiss anyone who tries to get close."
"You wouldn't understand even if I did tell you!" Unable to control his volume he stood up abruptly, staring down at her.
"So there is something! What the hell happened!?" She shouts back, getting fed up with his bratty behavior.
He was just about to respond till he heard his phone go off, picking it up, looking at what it was his heart dropped reading the message on it. His breath going back to uneven and raspy.
"She is next if you aren't careful."
His expression dropped and he sat back down, looking as if he saw a ghost. He glanced around the room, trying to understand. Where? How? Mina was just glaring at him, she gave up by now thankfully, but that doesn't excuse the paranoia of the fact he is being watched, even in a public location.

The whole room was spinning, he was having a panic attack, hyperventilating and clutching his chest, trying his best to hide the symptoms, he stood up, rushing his way to a bathroom, barging in, not caring if anyone else was in there, going into a stall and locking it, sliding down on the wall, shutting his eyes for a bit before letting out a shakey breath. His eyes snapped open when he heard a chuckle coming from above him, his eyes snapping up to the top of the stall door, he could see Izuku sitting on the edge of it, staring down at him with a horrific grin on his face. It sent shivers down his spine just looking at it. His thoughts were racing, he could feel his body shaking and locking up.
"Here I thought you couldn't get any cuter, look at you, all frozen in fear~" his eyes had a glint to them, not malicious, nor evil. Just a mysterious glint.
"The hell is wrong with you... what ever happened to wanting to be the best person possible? I don't get it.." Izu tilted his head, as if confused to Katsuki's words.
"Well having the expectation to be on the top would drive some people mad, don't you think?" He laughed before he continued. "Yet you were the only person who saw my potential in any way possible, you tried snuffing that out. Smart move, but you didn't cover me up for long enough."