Her outfit

Her hair style

Her hair style

( Then I went off to school not before leaving Adrien and Uncle two separate notes on where I was )

There we go now they won't worry

( I had gotten to become pretty good friends with Chloe and met her friend Sabrina she seemed nice though she can be a bit uh what's the word I'll just say gullible when it comes to Chloe but I was glad they would be there so I wouldn't be alone on my first day I was excited to see Adrien later when class started )

( When I got there I noticed the school was closed I looked it up turns out this school doesn't open for another hour so people and class starts at 8:00 )

Dang

( I decided to explore a bit since I have never been to Paris it was amazing I met all sorts of people when I saw this old man it looked like he was on the break of passing out when he started to fall I quickly ran and caught him sat him on a bench )

Are you ok sir? Do you need to go to a hospital?

Old man: I'm fine thank you young lady I think I just need to sit here for a bit you go off it's almost 8:00

Are you sir?

Old man: yes I'm sure

Alright

( I looked at my clock and realized he was right it was 7:50 I quickly ran off while waving at the man)

Don't have a good day have a great day sir

( Once I reached class I saw there were a few people there I saw Chloe arguing with a bluenette girl when Chloe pulled me into a hug)

Chloe: valikins!!

Hey Chloe

( Few minutes earlier )

* Marinette's pov*

( I had woken up a bit early thank to my mom I went downstairs and started eating breakfast )

with any luck Chloe will be in my class again

mom: maybe she will be in a different class this year

probably not

mom: well you should go get ready for school

alright

( once I had gotten dressed papa gave me a box of macaroons for my class and I headed out when I saw an old man in the middle of the road I quickly grabbed him and pulled him onto the sidewalk while sadly spilling my macaroons in the process )

Are you alright sir

Old man: I'm fine young lady I'm sorry about your treats ( he took a bite of one)