thought 1

Have you ever been gossiping in class with your best friend and just so you don't get caught start pointing at a book like you are reading or explaining to each other,if you have like me comment on this paragraph

So basically what I do is to drop some comments on life experience like I did in the paragraph above then I give little shorts of stories that I come up with and never get to actually write it down so come along.....

I rubbed my palms as I sat nervously im my dressing room in a wedding dress notice I didn't say my wedding dress because I always dreamt my own wedding dress would be something gifted to me by the man that I fell in love with but at this wedding I was merely a tool in this barter system , no one came to gush over my makeup as bride's friends and families usually do all I got was pitiful and hateful glances for getting married to a dream boat I'd rather kiss a frog and be tiana in the princess and the frog than marry that man although more handsome than any Greek god to exist he had the character of an angel (note the sarcasm). Tears streamed down my face as my mother slapped me across the cheek.
" Don't you dare ruin your Make up I feel so bad anytime I remember I spent this much money on you and not your sister you are only good for your looks and body but for me you are filthy"
Well at least she called me pretty yh I had learnt to only take the nice things from whatever she said to me. My father walked in and said it was time he took my hand and led me out to the entrance of the venue

" Whatever you do with your new husband don't embarrass us leave with him and never show your face again" I nodded bowing my head so I wouldnt cry as we walked down the aisle and got to where the groom was ,my father squeezed my hand and let go. Just as I was about to climb up my groom helped me up and looked at me through the veil I was expecting him to say something terrible about me but instead he brushed strands of hair away and whispered " thank you and I am sorry"

A/n: what did you think of you want me to continue let me know in the comments with your own ideas if not this will just be a thought. There will be more from me but for now byeee