Chapter 2 The Rich Young Man's Ex-Girlfriend (2)

Tang Guo returned the fountain pen to Leng Ziyue, picked up the check and blew on it, as if to air-dry the ink.

  Leng Ziyue breathed a sigh of relief. Tang Guo accepted his gift, and he felt much better. Although Xiao Guo seemed a little abnormal today, thinking about what he had done, he could only blame himself for hurting Xiao Guo too deeply.

  He regarded Xiaoguo as Lu Qi's substitute, which really hurt her.

  "Xiao Guo, I'm sorry for you. If you need help in the future, just call me."

  Tang Guo put the check on the table, took another sip of milk tea, and said, "Any time?"

  "Yeah."

  "Then... is it okay when you and your girlfriend are having sex?"

  Leng Ziyue: "..." Is Xiaoguo mad?

  Obviously, Tang Guo was not bothered by this issue and raised the check in his hand, "I can cash it at any time?"

  "Yes."

  As for Tang Guo's previous words, Leng Ziyue only blamed Tang Guo for falling in love and becoming crazy. He could forgive her for talking like that. Just after answering, Leng Ziyue suddenly glanced at the amount on it and was stunned.

  "Xiaoguo, how much did you fill in?" Leng Ziyue asked nervously.

  According to his understanding of Tang Guo, even if she were to get angry and ask for something from him, it would only be a few million at most. If he wasn't dazzled, the amount above would be 50 million, right?

  He asked with some uncertainty, "Fifty million?"

  "Yes," Tang Guo said matter-of-factly, "Didn't you ask me to fill it in to compensate me? Why, do you think it's too much?" Tang Guo raised his eyebrows. Wrinkled, "Are you reluctant to part with it?"

  "No, no, I'm not reluctant to part with it, I..." Leng Ziyue was a little embarrassed, "The amount of fifty million is relatively large. If you cash it out, it may too much. You can cash it out, there should be like 30 million."

  "That's right," Tang Guo frowned, "I thought you were reluctant to part with it. Since you're not reluctant to part with it, I'm relieved. Then you can write me a check for 30 million. In addition, write another 20 million IOU."

  Leng Ziyue: "..." Xiaoguo, is she really crazy?

  He must have hurt her heart too much. I heard that once a woman loses love, she will fall crazily in love with money.

  He couldn't give her love, so he could only compensate her with money.

  Even though fifty million was too much, Leng Ziyue immediately did as Tang Guo said. As long as Xiaoguo calms down, he is really sorry for this simple girl.

  Leng Ziyue worked very quickly. He filled out the check and IOU and handed it over to Tang Guo.

  Tang Guo put it away politely and put it into his wallet. After taking a last sip of milk tea, she stood up and said, "I'm leaving. Remember to pay after you finish your drink."

  [Host, you are really crazy. Have you forgotten the previous worlds that you destroyed? Are you going to make the same mistake again? Host, you have changed. You used to be very good, and you would complete one cannon fodder mission after another according to the plot.

  Host, you've become something I don't recognize.

  As a competent system, I have to warn you, you'd better complete your missions properly, or else you'll be wiped out one day.】

  Tang Guo walked out of the milk tea shop, completely ignoring the chaotic voices in her head. She waved her hand to hail a car, opened the door, sat down, and closed the door, all in one go.

  "Driver, go to the nearest bank."

  [Host, what are you going to do? Calm down. Stop messing around. I beg you. 】

  Tang Guo took off his sunglasses, with a faint smile on his lips, "Cash it, didn't Leng Ziyue give me a check for 30 million?"