“experience life? Am I sick or what? I’ve experienced this kind of life for 19 years? Is this a good day that I can’t bear to part with?”

“i have my reasons for living like this, but wanrou, do you care? i gave you a chance, but you insisted on leaving. the letter of disownment was written by you, have you forgotten?”

xuan wanrou’s face paled.

” there’s no point in saying all this now. you and i have nothing to do with each other anymore. you can just live your life with your biological parents in the future. ”

the qian couple, who had finally acknowledged their daughter, xuan wanrou, had not even had the time to be happy before they encountered such an unforeseen event.

he had received too much explosive information in an instant.

their daughter’s adoptive mother was not simple. she was also best friends with the su family organization’s ceo. their daughter was not as outstanding as they had imagined. she had offended someone and was even sued!

Liu Yufen came to her senses and nudged Xuan wanrou.”wanrou, what happened? didn’t you say that your adoptive mother was an uncultured old woman who only knew how to do lowly work?”

“Also, what’s going on with being sued? tell me the truth!”

“You should talk about your family matters at home,” a voice interrupted them.

su mu walked forward and greeted su yunzhi and xuan liuying in turn, ” “mom, first aunt.”

By calling su Yunzhi “mother,” his identity was clear.

the eldest young master of the su family, the heir of the su family!

Xuan wanrou looked at him in shock.

Her eyes flashed with amazement.

another talented young man with a good family background!

su mu took in xuan wanrou’s gaze and frowned in disgust. he threw out a pile of documents. ” these are all the things I’ve found out about miss Qian wanrou. I’ve found out everything about her, such as bribing gangsters to bully female classmates.

” if miss qian wanrou is smart enough, you should take these things and get out of here. otherwise, these alone are enough to ruin your reputation. ”

Xuan wanrou subconsciously caught the things he had thrown at her. When she heard his words and glanced at the information in her hands, her pupils constricted and her eyes were filled with panic.

h-how could this be?

How did he find out about this?

I didn’t intend to investigate you at first, but you’re my aunt’s adopted daughter, my cousin Jiang Rui’s high school classmate, and the person who caused trouble for my sister Shi Yan. Of course, I had to do a thorough investigation. I didn’t expect to find so many things.

his tone was calm, but there was a hint of fierceness.

there was only shock and fear in xuan wanrou’s eyes.

“are you thinking that since jiang rui isn’t the jiang family’s biological daughter, her life won’t be any better in the future? if that’s the case, then you’re gravely mistaken.”

“Your foster mother is my eldest aunt, so Jiang Rui is naturally my cousin.”

“Have you heard of the Yu family of Sea city? oh, people of your level probably haven’t heard of it. twenty years ago, the yu family’s status in haicheng was even higher than the jiang and su families.”