Chapter-3: The Only Solution Left

Things changed completely after that incident

As Ichinose continued to isolate herself, her friends became increasingly worried about her well-being. Kanzaki, Mako, Shibata, and others couldn't understand why their usually cheerful and outgoing Honami had suddenly become so withdrawn. They tried to reach out to her, but she refused to open up to them.

Little did they know, Ichinose's heart was shattered into pieces ever since she found out about Ayanokoji and Kei's relationship.

As the days passed things started getting worse which led to B class falling into D class. Everyone was disappointed with Ichinose so they started blaming her.

"You are not strong enough to be our leader Ichinose".

"Yeah If Kanzaki had been our leader, we would have never fallen into D class."

"You don't deserve to be our leader".

"Yeah you don't deserve it" Several voices saying the same thing again and again every day made Ichinose feel suffocated she felt like she was drowning in a vast sea and no one was coming to save her.

present time

today the class points were going to announce 

results:

class A lead by Sakayanagi Arisu- 1201 class points

class B lead by Horikita Suzune- 966 class points

class C lead by Kakeru Ryuen- 740 class points

class D lead by Ichinose Honami- 675 class points

As soon as Hoshinomiya Chie was done writing the points Kanzaki banged at his table and pointed at Ichinose.

"We were in the 2nd position, so how we came to the last position Ichinose".

"It's all your fault that you let your emotions get in the way".

Kanzaki came closer to Ichinose and said "If you can't do any better then I have to do things in my own way Ichinose which will be harsh" With that Kanzaki left the classroom in rage.

Meanwhile, Shibata and some students were looking at Ichinose with disbelief and disappointment while some looking down and sad at the fact that they were in the last position.

Ichinose kept looking down the whole time as if she had no more courage to speak and do anything.

"I have let everyone down," Ichinose thought to herself

"How will I face everyone now, it's getting hard". Negative thoughts started surrounding her

"I'm trapped from all sides".

"What should I do?"

"Whom help should I take?"

Ichinose love for Ayanokoji and the presence of Karuizawa Kei, the class was in the last with no chance of rising to the top as neither Horikita, Ryuen nor Sakayanagi would stand still and allow her to catch up, also she was a member of the student council so the road ahead of her was completely filled with obstacles.

"I can't take this anymore".

"I just can't".

"Should I run away?"

"Should I lock myself in a room like my junior high school."

"Or"

"Should I leave everything and everyone behind".