mommy are you okay?

Börja om från början

"where's mommy princess?" he asked quickly.

"in da kitchen" i said.

"hey why don't you go play with your toys in your room?" he asked.

"okay!" i said as squirmed out of daddy's arms and ran up to my room.

travis' pov

when y/n said that i immediately got worried. i sent y/n upstairs and ran to the kitchen.

there was tay sitting and covered by vomit. tree was on the phone with her.

"tay what happened?" i asked panicked.

"travis?" tree asked over the phone.

"yeah i'm here what happened?!" i said as i picked tay up and placed her on the counter.

"i don't know what happened. y/n called me and flipped to show tay and she was passed out on the floor." tree explained.

"oh my god" i said as i cleaned up tay.

"i'm almost there" tree said.

"okay just walk in when you get here" i said.

"tay baby?" i said softly.

"travvy?" she said.

"baby what happened?" i asked.

"i-i don't know" she said confused.

"what do you feel?" i asked as i took off her shirt to run it under the water in the sink.

"dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous, and my stomach hurts" she said counting on her fingers.

"okay have you drank any water today?" i asked. she shook her head. "ok when was the last time you did?" i asked.

"umm i think thursday morning" she said quietly.

"tay that's not good! it's saturday. i think you are dehydrated" i said. "i think we gotta take you to the hospital"

"no. no hospital. look i'll drink water right now." she said as she tried to get off the counter.

"tay that's not how it works and we can't take this lightly. you already passed out and threw up. that's not good" i said.

"well who's gonna watch y/n?" tay asked.

"tree can she's actually here" i said as i heard the door open.

"taylor? travis?" i heard tree say

"we're in the kitchen!" i yelled back.

"holy shit tay you're as white as a ghost" tree said. taylor started groaning.

"what's the matter tay?" i asked quickly.

"i feel nauseous" she said as she covered her eyes. "i'm going to the bathroom. i'll call for you if i need you." she said as she got up.

"okay baby" i said as she went into the bathroom down the hall.

"so what's the game plan?" tree asked.

"well i think tay is like extremely dehydrated because she said she hadn't drank water since thursday morning and it's saturday" i said.

"thursday?!?!?" tree said.

"yeah. so i know tay doesn't like hospitals but it's the best thing to do right now" i said.

"absolutely" tree agreed

"they'll probably give her an iv then she'll be good to go. can you watch y/n?" i said

"of course i can" she said with a smile

"thank you so much tree you're the best" i said.

"travis..." i heard taylor say from the bathroom. she said it with a worried tone. tree and i both made a confused face and i walked to bathroom door and tree followed behind.

"tay it's me unlock to door baby" i said and the door opened

"what's going on" i said as i see taylor laying on the ground by the toilet but nothing in it.

"did you throw up?" i asked. she shook her head no. i got down on the ground and pulled her in my arms.

"holy shit tay you're burning up" i said. "tree can you grab the thermometer?" i asked and tree gets it.

then next thing i knew y/n was standing in the hallway.

"daddy is mommy okay?" she said.

"yeah she's just not feeling well but hey i need to tell you something." i said.

"okay!" she said giggly.

"i'm gonna take mommy to the doctor and aunty tree is gonna stay with you alright?" i said.

"okay daddy" she said while nodding her head.

"give me a kiss" i say and she runs over to me. then she blows a kiss to tay as she's been in and out of sleep. y/n runs out the bathroom and back upstairs and tree comes back with the thermometer.

"tay can you open your mouth please?" i say.

"no. i don't want to" she said groaning.

"why?" i asked

"because if i do i'm gonna throw up and i don't want to" she said.

"come on baby it'll take a few seconds i promise" i say.

she shakes her head.

"taylor open your damn mouth" tree says. tree is like taylor's second mom and it always cracks me up how tree has to sometimes parent tay. taylor rolls her eyes and opens her mouth.

"thank you tree" i said

"just doing my job" she says while letting out a sigh.

"shit 102.4 we gotta go tay" i said.

"i'll get you guys a car" tree says as she pulls out her phone to call someone.

"thank you" i said.

"come on tay we gotta get you in warmer clothes" i say as i scoop her up.

"but i'm hot" she whined.

"i know baby but it's gonna be cold in the hospital and the iv is going to make you cold" i said. i put her in some sweats and one of my sweatshirts.

"trav..." she said as her breathing picked up.

"what's wrong baby you okay?" i asked.

"i'm gonna be sick" she said.

"okay it's okay" i said as i helped her to the bathroom.  once tay finished we made our way back downstairs and loaded her into the car. i laid her head on my lap and the driver drove us to the hospital.

when we got there they gave tay an iv to rehydrate her and after that she was feeling much better and we were able to go back home.

_________________

would you guys rather me make the longer stories into multiple parts or just keep it one long one like this one?