ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 86 {ᑕᕼEᗩTEᖇ} 🍁

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"What are we doing?" Woody asks wanting to be helpful but Bo is not wanting to take any chances.

"Shh! Just stand there and be quiet!" Bo snaps, still very upset about her sheep. I don't dare even make a sound, she already didn't want to help us and now we're out worse than how we started. "I'll do the talking."

Woody and I wait quietly as Bo punches in some keys to this old arcade game machine with her crook. The door opens and Bo happily greets the toy there. "Hi, Tinny!" The toy standing there doesn't verbally speak but Bo keeps chatting away to him "Aw, nice to see you, too." The tin toy seems to look Woody and I up and down judgementally, with his accordion and drum playing away. "Yeah, their with me." The tin toy opens the door a little still as Bo replies again, but this time I'm not too sure what she completely means. "My friend? No, no, no. He's my accessory." She chucks her crook and cape at Bo to catch quickly, wasn't expecting that.

Bo Peep leads us inside to this colourful area. It kind of looks like a dance party with flashy music and an interesting atmosphere. "Hey, guys." The toys seem to call out to her, excited of the return of her. "Long time no see."

"Couldn't take it out there, huh?"

Woody and I follow behind, I try to keep my arms as close to my sides as I can, I'm not too sure how to act around here and I don't want to get on anyone's bad side, after seeing the looks they gave us. "Hey, Doug. Saw your better half at the front of the store."

"Yeah, you mess with the cat, you get the claws." Pushing through the crowd I see half of a zebra, I'm guessing the cat ripped him up earlier, Yikers.

"Excuse me. Sorry." Woody too pushes his way through the crowd as we follow Bo like lost dogs.

"What are you doing here? I thought the store had a no return policy!" Another toy from this party asks Bo. It seems there is more history to Bo and this place. I wonder if we would be in this situation right now, trudging through this night club situation if we hadn't reunited with bo. I'm not sure I'm liking this.

"Help me out. I need a battery. Battery... Battery..." what is she a celebrity around here?

"We got to get this wagon train a-movin'!" Woody's voice box goes off unexpectedly, did a toy pull it. Ugh, why can we just get through here without bringing so much attention to ourselves.

"Help, help, help, help, help." A robot cries out that she pushes aside.

"Agreed." Bo grumbles and I turn back after getting left behind a little. "Cheater." Cheater? What does that mean? Who is she implying that about? Is not me is it... I mean it didn't feel hostile or nasty to me. I think...

"Battery."

All the voices and chaos is too much, I don't like this place. I really don't like it at all. I hope we find this toy quickly and get out of here. It's time we get back to the RV and leave this place in our dust. I stick so close to Woody's side who wraps an around around my back seeing that I'm not feeling to great around here.

"Have you seen Duke?"

"He's in the back."

A very flashy toy drives out on his motor bike. Large maple leaf printed on his back, worn down red pain on his shoes and a dramatic splash of painted on facial hair hanging around his mouth. "Look who jumped 40 school buses and landed back into my life." Now that I'm looking at him up close, he's kind of tiny.

"Hi, Duke!" Bo leans over to greet.

"Who's these two?"

Duke, meet Y/n and Woody. Y/n and Woody, meet..." Bo explains to the short biker but he quickly introduces himself with a proud smile.