Chapter 5

Another Chapter.... Been working hard.....

*sigh 

Noone is reading my book...

I'MSUCH A FREAKING AMATEUR... :'( I should have believed my friends: Starting out as an author when you're only *2 years old ~I hid one of the numbers but I think you know how old I am... It's pretty obvious~ is going to be a rough road.

Here is my awful excuse for a chapter

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

“Why are all of you here? Who authorized you to do this? Miss Ivory?” She asks us, angrily, while going down the stairs. “Missus Naysmith, we can explain…” I look at Huck for help but he is mouthing names “Caroline and Beatrice.” I checked on who led her here. Caroline! You traitor! I knew something was weird about that Beatrice. “Missus Naysmith, please sit down. Uhm…”

BAM! The sound made me jump then I see Missus Naysmith falling down. Then I saw who hit her, Grandis. “Huck, Christin, Katri, Hold her.” He shows us a chip, small enough to hide. “Do you remember this Huck?” Huck nods and he gave a sly smile “Your father gave that to you?” “He gave it to me before they went to Kentro. Go get the pain reliever and I’ll try to connect this to Missus Naysmith’s brain.” It’s a mind controlling chip! I think, if we get to control Missus Naysmith, she’ll allow us to do this. But the real question is; will I still trust Caroline and Beatrice? I shouldn’t have trust them but we need more members. I must find out what made them do this. “Do you know what you’re doing?” I ask then both of them laughed. “My father and I made this; someone requested this to be made before they were executed.”  Then he starts connecting the chip to her brain. “…and I’m done. Wake her up and give her the pain reliever.” When Missus Naysmith woke up the first thing she said is; “Be careful with all your decisions, one wrong decision and you’ll regret it. Let’s go eat dinner.” then she leaves the basement as if she has already given us permission to gather here and plan something illegal. “Let’s go eat, children.” We made the other members go home and after that we go to the Dining Hall and eat our dinner. I notice the difference in Missus Naysmith actions; “Grandis, I thought the only thing the chip was going to do is to make her give us permission to meet and plan with the others but she is nicer than usual.”

“The chip’s job is to satisfy the main leader, which is you.”

“Only me?” I ask

“Only you.” He answers

“Well, I guess there is no going back since you connected that chip to her brain.” I say with a serious expression. “I guess so.” Then Ginger started coughing; “You better drink your water, we need you healthy and strong. Okay?” she nods. “Tomorrow we start our training then the next day we’ll go to the lake. You’re just a kid; you’re not supposed to be stressed like me.” Grandis’ suggestion made me nervous, I’m not sure I can swim. “I agree with Grandis, you should not be worried like us. You better enjoy your life while you still have it.” After dinner, we went back to the basement. We were startled when we saw the traitors; Caroline and Beatrice. “What are you doing here?” asks Christin with a very enraged tone. “We’d like to say sorry, you see we really wanted to join you but she made us do It.” says Beatrice. “Who made you do it?” I ask and their reply made me angry; “This is only for Huck, Grandis and Christin.” It’s like they’re being like this because they think I’m different; “Pardon?” “You better relax and stay calm. It’s maybe better if you don’t know what we’re talking about, now go and sleep.” Christin made me furious that I slammed the door when I got out. Then I saw my Storge identification card that made me wonder; is this who I really am? Am I really from here? They know more about me, I don’t know who I am. I started sobbing while the accident plays in my mind. Then I fainted.