Chapter 185 Shopping in the County

Beginne am Anfang

The ox cart rattled toward the entrance of the village, picked up Lin Dongfang and his wife halfway, and stopped at Jiandan's door to load the big backpack. With more than ten people and things, the cart was full.

The old ox slowly walked out of the village. The autumn wind at around seven o'clock in the morning was still very cold, but everyone wore coats and felt very comfortable in the refreshing wind.

Jiandan sat in the front and swung his calves leisurely. He grabbed the whip and swung it gently.

"Third Master, why don't you take Hu Zi out for a walk?"

It seemed that every time he came out, Hu Zi would be watching at the door.

The old man glanced at her,

"Why bring him out? To make trouble for me? The adults are out doing things, who brings a kid?"

Jian Dan shook his head,

"I'm still a child. There's no harm in bringing him out to see the world and walk around."

"Hmph, whoever has a disobedient child like you will have a few more white hairs."

She said so, but she was also thinking in her heart, is her grandson not a little kid? It seems that she was standing at the door watching when she came out just now.

Thinking of this, it's not enough, she can't wait to turn around and pick up her grandson.

Seeing the old man's not-so-obvious expression change, Jian Dan raised his chin proudly,

"Hmph, you're still talking about me!"

When they arrived at the county town, it was almost noon. The economic conditions of several people were different, so Jian Dan naturally wouldn't ask to go to a restaurant without hesitation.

Everyone had their own business. Jiandan was indeed going to mail some mountain products this year to Chen Hongjun and Zhu Yan. Li Yan and the others came with mountain products on their backs and wanted to ask where they could exchange them. Lin Dongfang and his wife seemed to want to make a phone call or something, but they naturally had to act alone.

As soon as the car stopped, the couple left first, and Jiandan led a few people to the supply and marketing cooperative. Jiandan remembered that there was a sister he knew here. At that time, she seemed to have collected the fungus from Chengjiabaozi, so maybe she would collect the mountain products as well.

But she hadn't been here for quite a while, and this relationship had to be maintained. Before entering the door, she took out a cloth bag from her backpack, and after a glance, she found Lin He who had just finished her work. She immediately raised her hand and smiled,

"Sister Lin He, I'm here to see you!"

There were many people today, and Lin He had been busy for a while. She was stunned for a moment when she heard the voice, and when she looked up again, she saw a bright little face appear in front of her,

"Sister Lin He, I'm here!"

As she said that, her little hand handed over a small cloth bag,

"Sister, this is the mountain product I picked on the mountain myself, I'll give it to you to try."

Only then did Lin He turn to the person in front of her. Go to the number,

"Little sister, is that you? You haven't been here for a long time, what is this?"

"I picked these chestnuts on the mountain. I tasted them and they are so sweet."

Looking around, he lowered his voice again,

"Below is the watermelon I planted. It has been stored in the cellar. I thought of bringing it to you to try."

The little girl still had a hint of immaturity and smiled a little shyly, which made Lin He a little dazed,

"Where, watermelon? Did you plant it yourself?"

Nodding simply,

"Yes, yes, you try it. There are not many fruits this year, so I gave you one. If it grows well next year, I will give you two more."

No matter what, I like to hear nice words.

Lin He opened it and took a look, then put the things directly under the counter. The conversation became more intimate.

"What do you want? What do you want to get from me? What do you want to buy this time? I'll get it for you."

Jiandan didn't have any customers, so he told his friends what they needed.

"Isn't it going to snow soon? Our place is quite remote, so we want to prepare in advance. In case it's inconvenient to go out in the snow, we won't be delayed, right?"

Lin He also nodded.

"That's right. I'll help you find it. Look at this, this, and this. Except for these two, the others are defective. If you don't mind..."

Jiandan turned around and saw several people nodding frantically. They definitely didn't mind. The money in their hands was already very tight. When they encountered such a good thing, why didn't they hold on tightly?