"Yah! I'm not..!" Taehyun went to chase him but it was a mess and only cause a trouble when he unintentionally went to the skating rink which is ice; causing himself to lose balance and almost fell over to the ice.

Not until Beomgyu catched him, "Easy there, you don't know how to skate yet?" Beomgyu held Taehyun's waist with the both of his hand.

The younger shook his head, "It's my first time, I think." Taehyun answered with an awkward smile on his face and his hand scratching the back of his head. He giggled when Beomgyu smiled at him.

"Hold my hand." Taehyun did what Beomgyu said to him, Beomgyu started moving his feet as he moved backwards with Taehyun moving forward.

"Balance yourself."

Taehyun exhaled slowly, relaxing his body as he lift himself up a little bit with making himself steady to balance himself. "What's next?"

"Make yourself comfortable. I'm not too sure to guide you how to ice skate since I'm not an expert." Beomgyu laughed and kinda threw his head back, Taehyun smiled widely at this.

Beomgyu let Taehyun study how to ice skate, it didn't took a while when Taehyun looked at him again after looking at his shoes and the ice.

Taehyun held his hand tighter, "Let's go to that part." Taehyun pointed at the corner of the skating rink and turned his head at Beomgyu. "Lead me."

Beomgyu let go of Taehyun's waist but still held his hand, he turned to the corner Taehyun was talking about and moved his feet against the ice back as he pushed his weight; gliding forward with his knees slightly bent.

"Wait, slowly!" Taehyun shouted when he couldn't move forward properly and his feet couldn't really move his body forward, holding Beomgyu's hand as if he would let go of his. Beomgyu hummed, turning his face at his and moved backwards while facing Taehyun.

Beomgyu observed Taehyun's movements and noticed what was the problem, "Don't try to walk, push the edge of your skate shoes and put half of your weight into it then glide against the ice. Bent your knees slightly while you balance yourself." Beomgyu gave him an advice.

Taehyun's eyes wandered around the skating rink, he processed what Beomgyu had said so he moved. "Is this right?" Taehyun bends his knees as he brought his feet up and slides it against the ice filled with his weight, his body pushing forward.

"Oh! Oh!" He squealed excitedly, his teeth showing when he smiled as Beomgyu's world brightened as soon as he saw him and his eyes were only half opened like a moon that shines beautifully which Beomgyu always admired.

Beomgyu complimented him, "You're fast at learning," He leaned his face closer to Beomgyu. "I like that." Beomgyu smirked.

"You like everything about me," Taehyun unintentionally voiced out, "We have the same feelings at this one too." The younger flirts back and smirked like how Beomgyu does it.

The long brown hair felt flustered as he was a blushing mess, sliding his hands to intertwine it with Taehyun's hand properly and hand it down.

"You're getting brave," Taehyun skates over to Beomgyu closer, "So what if I am?" He asked and Beomgyu pulled his head back when Taehyun starts to get too close when he leaned his face.