Chapter 4.

Next day when Jyodeni was cleaning waranda she saw Anna saheb was sleeping in waranda and was talking in sleep. "Anna Oh Anna , Aia , Aho Baga Annak kaya zala ta? (Mother.husband see what had happened to Anna?)" Jyodeni said . Hearing her voice Savitri bai and Gopal rao came out with other members in waranda to see what had happened? When they saw Anna in this condition they all where in shock, Savitri bai recovering from that shock ordered "Radha jago thoda pani aan (Radha go and bring some water)" and turning her attention to Anna she said "Aho utha ki(Wake up) Me sangityla hota ki te pooja rahudya nahi trr viprit hotala (I do warn him about this but he never listen to me)". Radha bought and savitri bai sprayed some water on Anna twice or thrice Anna woke up and said "Kaya chala ha?(What's going on?) Ratrik , Gopal rao kay kam hota tumka taya Ashe shi ka maza jev ghetla asta(Gopal rao what was your work with that lady at night , She might have took my live?)" Anna said to Gopal rao " Pn Anna me trr Ratrik bahr eilaya nahiye hav trr Jyodenik vichra(But Anna I was in my room if you want you can ask Jyodeni)" "Te jadu daya Tumhi aat chala bagu adhi(Leave it let's get inside)" Savitri bai said before Anna would question.

Savitri bai Again called Raghurao To handle the situation . He came in noon and saw house carefully and didn't came inside of wada "Raghu bhavji Ya aata ya (Please come in)" Savitri bai said "Nahye Bai Saheb Me aata nahiye yechya(No I am not coming inside)" He answered . This never had happened until today "Pn ka ?(But why?)" Jamindarin said "Je vait shakti apn baher rokhut thevuk pahat hoto ti atta gharat ali ha ani atta yata me pn tika baher kadyu shat nahiye (The devil which we were trying to keep out of house that devil has entered the house and now I can't do anything of it)" Raghu rao said in terrible as well as horrible voice "Me fakta yewda shagu shakte ki sobt raha sath sodu naka kunich tika hech hava ah(I can only say that be together and united)" he continued and left the way the came leaving Savitri bai in worry.

On that night Jyodeni was taking some water from well , Same time she saw that lady coming from forest and moving towards the front said of Wada. Jyodeni called her but that lady continued to walk and Jyodeni started to follow her when , that lady came near main gate of Wada she turned to same garden and enter in it then What ever had happened seeing it Jyodeni shouted and felt Unconscious .Everyone came out running to see , some home they took her inside and make her to wake up "Kay go kaya zala?Kityak kinchales?(What had happened ? why ?)" Gopal rao asked "Me na taya bayek pahila.....ani......ani....ticha pahtlag.......kelya......ti na bagit gelaya ani......ani......Raghu kaka.....Raghu kaka—-(I saw that lady....and .....and I followed her.......she entered our garden......and......and .......Raghu uncle.....Raghu uncle......)" In feared voice Jyodeni was answering as well as started to cry. "Raghu bhaji kaya zala?(then?)" Savitri bai asked "Tine Raghu kaka ka Fasi deun Marla ......(She killed him by handing.....)" Saying this Jyodeni started to cry again "Go Baye!(Omg!)" Savitri bai said and everyone in shock. Somehow Jyodeni and all others got calm about this telling her this is just Mirage and everyone when to sleep.

Next day When Jamindarin was giving sunlight to Redchill their Servant came running near Jamindarin and said "Bai Saheb Ghat zalo!(My Lady Bad had happened !)" "Kaya zala ?(What had Happened?)" Jamindarin Asked "Bai Saheb Raghu Kaka Gelo......(Raghu Uncle is Gone)" He answered Durning that Jyodeni came and asked "Kaya re Gelo mahji Kahye Gelo?(Where he has gone?)" "Aho chotti Bai Saheb Gelo Mhji......Taycha Nidhan zala.....aaj Sakali tyacha parate Fasi Chaya Fandashi lataklela melalo!!!(Gone means he is dead....today in morning he's body was found hanging to rope!!)" He Answered "Kaya Aia.....Me kala je bagitla te khara zala .....Aia(Mother what I saw yesterday came ture....)" In feared voice Jyodeni Said."Ago pn koni marla nahiye ha taynech ghetla ha (But no one killed him he did suicide)" Jamindarin said . "Aho Pn Aia—(But—) " Jyodeni said "Rahude atta te apn jaun bhetyak Vahinik hmmm(Leave it let's go and meet his wife...okay?)" Jamindarin said interrupting Jyodeni. And after sometime they left to meet Raghu rao's wife.

End of Chapter 4.

Did Raghu rao really did suicide or some one killed him? If he did suicide then why ? and if someone killed him then who and why?.....To Know keep reading!