Chapter 13 - We actually care.

TCO's POV

I was walking around the kitchen, nervously checking my phone every few moments. Second wasn't home yet. He didn't tell us he was going anywhere, he didn't anwser my calls. I was stressed out and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should look for him or wait for him to get home. What was I supposed to do!?

"What if something happned to him? What if he's hurt? WHAT IF HE GOT KIDNAPPED-" I was cut off by Dark

"Relax Chosen. He's probably just at a friend's house and his phone died. He'll be fine."

"But what if he's not? What if something happened to him? There's so many posibilities! He could get ran over by a car, get bitten by a dog with rabies, as I already mentioned, get kidnapped, get beaten up-"

"Chosen! Second is not five. He'll be fine."

"BUT WHAT IF HE WON'T BE FINE?! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO THEN?!"

"He will be fine Chosen. Now for fuck's sake, calm the hell down."

I contined nervously pasing around the kitchen, untill I heard the front door opening. I ran over there to see Second. However, Second looked terrible. His clother were dirty, he had a few bruises on him and his nose was bleeding.

"Second! Holy shit, what happened to you?!" I yelled as I kneeled down in front of him.

"I- I- I..." He mumbled in a raspy voice.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?! Was it this hard to anwser the damn phone or tell me you're going somewhere-" My yelling was cut off by Dark's.

"CHOSEN! Do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled.

Dark walked over to us. He took a good look and Second before calmly asking:

"What happened kid?"

"I- I- I... I- I got into a- a... a fight..." Second suttered out. He sounded like he was about to cry.

"With who?! Why?! What happened?!" I asked.

"I- I- It doesn't m- matter-"

"Yes it does! Now tell us what happened damnit!"

"I- I- I-"

"Quit fucking suttering and tell us what the fuck happened-" I got cut off by Second.

"WHY DO YOU CARE ALL OF A SUDDEN?! MY WHOLE LIFE YOU TWO NEVER CARED SHIT ABOUT ME!! WHENEVER DAD MADE YOU TWO DO SOMETHING WITH ME YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINED THAT I'M A THIRD WHEEL! YOU NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT ME OR MY FEELINGS! SO STOP FUCKING PRETENDING THAT YOU CARE! STOP PRETENDING YOU GIVE A FUCK! BECAUSE YOU DON'T! WE ALL KNOW THAT! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!" With that said, Second stormed off to his bedroom.

I stood there, flabbergasted. I looked over at Dark.

"What was that?"

"Our life mistakes." Dark shrugged. "Come on, we gotta check on him."

We walked over to Second's bedroom. I knocked on the door.

"Second? Could we please come in?"

After a moment, Second replied in a weak voice:

"Yeah..."

We walked in. Second was sitting on his bed, leaning against the wall. He was curled up into a ball. He lifted his head when he saw us. He was definitely crying.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him, Dark did the same thing.

"Second? What happened?" I said softly.