Little Space

Cris and Leo had been dating for over a year now, and they couldn't be happier. They were the perfect match in every way, despite Cris being taller than Leo, he was the bottom in their relationship. One evening, Cris was feeling particularly playful and decided to slip into his little space, where he acted cute and innocent. Leo found it adorable and endearing, and always indulged Cris whenever he was in this mood. As Cris sat on the couch with his teddy in his hand, he tugged at Leo's sleeve and pouted. "Leo, pway wiff me pwease," he said in a cute voice. Leo chuckled at Cris's cuteness and sat down next to him, pulling him onto his lap. "Of course, baby boy. What do you want to do?" he asked, brushing a stray hair out of Cris's face. Cris giggled and leaned back against Leo's chest, feeling safe and loved in his arms. "I wanna cuddle and watch a movie," he said, looking up at Leo with big, innocent eyes. Leo smiled and pressed a soft kiss to Cris's forehead. "Sounds perfect to me, baby boy," he said, reaching for the remote to start a movie. As they settled in to watch the movie, Cris snuggled closer to Leo, enjoying the warmth and comfort of his boyfriend's embrace. Leo wrapped his arms around Cris, holding him close and feeling grateful for the love they shared. After the movie ended, Cris yawned and stretched, feeling sleepy from the cozy atmosphere. He looked up at Leo with droopy eyes and mumbled, "I'm tiwed, daddy." Leo's heart melted at the sweet words and he chuckled softly. "Let's get you to bed then, baby boy," he said, lifting Cris into his arms and carrying him to their bedroom. Once they were in bed, Cris snuggled up against Leo, feeling content and loved. Leo wrapped his arms around Cris, holding him close and pressing soft kisses to his forehead. "I love you so much, baby boy," he whispered, his voice filled with warmth and affection. Cris smiled sleepily and nuzzled into Leo's chest, feeling safe and cherished in his arms. "I love you too, daddy," he murmured, his eyes closing as he drifted off to sleep. Leo watched Cris sleep, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude for the amazing man in his life. He never would have imagined that someone so strong and confident like Cris could be so vulnerable and cute in his little space. But he wouldn't have it any other way. As the room filled with the soft glow of the moonlight, Leo held Cris close, feeling grateful for the love they shared and looking forward to many more cuddles and moments of pure bliss in the future. And as the night passed peacefully, they both knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be - in each other's arms, forever and always.