𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

Beginne am Anfang

they had finished the movie and.. everyone was.. emotional. almost everyone had started to cry.

"why would you guys choose that!" aryan yelled, his voice cracking.

"cause it's a good movie!" melanie yelled back, throwing her hands up in defense, lifting her head up from walker's shoulder.

"okay but can we take a moment to appreciate the soundtrack? like hello?! kendrick, tyler, h.e.r, sza, frank??" walker butted in, trying to stop an argument between the two.

leah gasped, sitting up right, "oh my gosh! it's so good."

charlie and melanie nodded in agreement.

melanie got up, walking to the counter away from everyone else to get a snack. leah came up behind her, leaning against the counter.

"i saw you and walker." leah said, smirking.

melanie glanced over at her, then at walker, who was staring at her. "what? no.. we're just friends le."

"mhm.. sureee..." she dragged out, walking back to the others.

shaking her head, melanie grabbed a dr. pepper and a lemonade, jumping back on the couch next to walker.

she handed him the dr. pepper and smiled. focusing back on the conversation the others were having.

walker mumbled out a thanks and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, not thinking much of it.

while everyone else talked about what to do now, melanie zoned out, thinking about how his arm was around her shoulder.

"you okay mel..?" walker asked, leaning closer to her ear so the others couldn't hear what they were talking about.

"yeah i'm okay.." she mumbled out, still staring at the ground

dior stood up and clapped her hands. "alright love birds! we're going out, let's go!"

melanie finally looked up, blushing at dior's name calling. "uh where are we going?"

"this pizza place charlie found."

walker stood up, reaching his hand out to help melanie up. she took his hand, smiling slightly. the group walked up the stairs. melanie ran up to her mom's room, telling her what they're doing and giving her a quick hug.

"okay let's go!" melanie said, shutting and locking the door behind her.