He enters his thumb in her mouth, pushing it further. "suck it"

she felt her mouth filled with water and she sucked on it very slowly. 

"you drive me insane" he breaths, his eyes shut for a moment. 

He withdrew his thumb from her mouth, his fingers trailing along her jawline, leaving a trail of tingling sensations in their wake. Tara's breath hitched as his hand moved lower, tracing the curve of her neck, and then down to her collarbone. His touch was gentle yet possessive, igniting a fire within her that she couldn't ignore. 

He watched her with a mixture of amusement and desire, his thumb still lingering on her lips. Tara's hands trembled slightly as she wrapped her fingers around his dick.

"such a good girl" he said before he pushed himself forward, grinding himself into her palm slightly.  

"fuck" he grabbed her hand making her eyes move to his face. 

He guided her hand to stroke him gently, in a way teaching her to do a hand job. she did as he taught her. slowly, stroking her hand on his long shaft.

He was losing himself. He was hard as rock but didn't knew what to do. Surely, he wasn't going to come any time soon. He wanted her mouth on his dick as well. But, he restricted his desires. He didn't wanted his impulsive thoughts to win this time. He wanted to take things slow between them.

His head leaned forward, resting in the curve of her neck. With a quick movement, he pulled her towards him and settled on the carpet, placing her in his lap.

"Does it makes you feel nice?" she asked, her hands encircling his neck.

""Yes, it feels so good that I'm losing control," he replied, shaking his head and pecked her cheek. 

she smiled widely.  "Then lose your control" she said kissing on his lips, gently smooching his lips.

He slightly pushed her away from him. 

"you think, a girl like you can handle me" he said in a teasing yet taunting tone.

she nodded immediately. 

He laughs humourlessly, his grip tightened on her waist before shaking his head. "no, you can't, even if you try to, you will end up getting hurt and I don't want to hurt you again" 

she blinked remembering last time. surely, that was painful but she wanted to pleasure him. she was on the verge of losing and wanted to make him happy if it is the way of his heart than she will comply into it. 

"I can. i swear" she said cupping his cheeks. 

"Tara, you don't have to do this. Its enough for me" he said pushing her away from him and pulling his breaches up. 

"now lets go we have to move forward. we can't waste more time" he urged, quickly putting on his caftan as if in a rush. He was about to go outside then his eyes moved to Tara, who seemed lost in her thoughts with her head bowed.

"Tara, I said. Let's go" he said slightly tilting his face in order to have better look on her face.

"You always think of me as a child" she whispered while squeezing her caftan with her fists.