So perfect yet so loney

Author's note: this story just came to me while I was walking

*timeline- before traveler came to inazuma*

Ayaka pov:
I practice every single blade movement a hundred times. My blade moving swiftly and smoothly slicing the tension in the air.

"Ah hello." I say waving.

Behind the bushes were two young children huddled together as they stared at me with their frightened eyes, quivering.

I walked slowly towards and bent down lending my hand out.

"No need to feel scared." I whispered gently as the soft breezed caressed my face.

They slowly walked to out of the bush.

One step

Two step

Three step

Ahh they're out. The sunlight hit their eyes like Rapunzel hitting Flynn with a frying pan.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Tanka Hana and he's Tanka Hiro. He's my brother, he's pretty shy tho." The young girl proclaims.

She had long black hair that was at her should while her brother's was cut to his chin. Their clothing was normal. Dirty, smelly and ripped just like how the other kids were, after all kids love playing in the mud after the rain; it just so happened to rain yesterday.

"I see do you like katanas?" I enquired.
"Yes!!! We both want to become strong samurais to fight the Shogun!!!" Hana announces, " Daddy left... mum said it's because something very important got taken off him by the Shogun. Daddy doesn't talk to us anymore. He forgot who we are.... But once me and Hiro become Samurais we'll challenge the shogun to a duel!!! Then I'll give back daddy's important thing and he'll come back!!!!!!"

I'm surprised by their ambition, not even the fact of their dad leaving them could demolish the flame burning in their hearts. They were so like me.

After then I decided to teach them swords skills. Hana was strong but struggled to make rational moves; Hiro was quite the opposite.

But after training I went back to the estate to meet Thoma.
"Lady Kamisato, nice to meet you. Oh you got dirt on your skirt did you slip or something? Here let me help you." Thoma offered.

"No need Thoma I'll put this in the laundry myself. You see I met these young kids who were just like me. Their ambitions strong, something that could possibly rival the Shogun's." I remarked.

Thoma was concerned about what I said.

"Huh what's wrong Thoma?" I asked.

"Nothing Lady Kamisato. Just it's been a while since you've gotten friends. I was just hoping they wouldn't hurt you." Thoma replied his eyes scanning the room almost looking for something; or someone.

I make my way upstairs to go change and think about Thoma's words. He was right it's been a while since I actually socialized with anyone but my brother or him.

Everton is the village just avoids me like the plague. I don't understand stand why. I have everything qualified to be a friend.

I'm smart, kind, strong, pretty(my forehead might be a bit big tho) and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.

I'm just prefect yet lonely.

That's what Thoma says, he tells me to cheer up cause I'll find someone.

I don't know why. So many weird things happened like I can't remember my old memories from when I was younger with my parents.

So strange and surreal.