― 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Clear on the lower levels down here you guys," a man's voice was heard. The man's voice filled the comms that was attached to Anna's ear and Nicholas's ears. At the moment Anna was in the sky flying with Nicholas in her arms. The wind flowing past them as Anna used her powers to glide them through the sky.

The voice Nicholas and Anna just heard belongs to Steve Rogers. Also known as Captain America giving the information needed to his team. Hearing this caused Anna to nod to herself understanding what he said. Along with Nicholas who sent her a nod holding onto her. Looking to their left they were met with their partner for the mission, Sam Wilson also called Falcon. Who was flying next to her using his own technology. Big mechanical wings attached to his back. Anna shook her head not wanting to get caught in her thoughts as she heard Sam speak.

"Alright! Me, Phoenix, and Hunter will do the upper levels. Be on standby if needed," Sam answered Steve back for the three. Using the new code name Anna had received while working with the Avengers. Looking around to make sure it was clear. Sam soon did a roundabout of the building with Anna next to him on his right. Sam was the first to then plunge into one of the vast big windows of the building. Anna soon stopped and looked to Nicholas. Causing him to smirk before kiss her temple before teleporting into the building next. Anna was not that far behind as she plunged into the same window Sam did.

Soon the three heroes were all in a battle. Sam, Anna, Nicholas against Hydra agents. The three were a force to be reckoned with against the Hydra agents trying to keep the three both from something. Sam and Anna were fighting against the agents as hard as they could remembering their training. While Nicholas disappeared in puffs of black smoke taking agents with him. Either to kill or to the new SHIELD facility. But as the two Sam and Anna fought she was the first to begin to realize something... the agents were trying to block the path to a door.

"They're trying to keep us away from something behind a door," Anna commented with her soft voice as she fought off an agent. Anna wasn't really one to talk on missions, but she did use her voice when she needed to. And right now was a time that she had to speak her thoughts to give the information to Sam, Nicholas, and her teammates. Seeing that the agents were multiplying and not giving up Anna knew what had to be done.

"Hunter I need you here for a moment, code red," Anna sighed through the comms. Nicholas was quick to appear next to her waiting for what she was about to do. He knew that she was always hesitant to use her full powers, always afraid of what would happen. So, she would always have him or Bucky there just in case. Being she was the closest to them and they could help calm her down.

But Nicholas also wanted to help so he tapped into his own powers. As he did his eyes turned an onyx color as he made the room engulfed in darkness. This caused the agents to panic. While seeing this caused Sam to stay still knowing it was Anna and Nicholas and knowing he needed to trust them. As he switched his goggles to night vision. While Anna sighed again she could still see in the dark along with Nicholas. She was then tapping into her own powers more.

With Anna doing so her hair soon began to float around her face and into the air defy gravity. As her eyes began to glow a golden color as did the veins under her skinl. It seemed to look like there was something alive under Anna's skin. Which Anna liked to say was the power within her having a mind of its own.

One of the agents soon saw Anna's appearance and hesitantly tried to attack her. But she saw it coming and with a raise of her hand she pushed him away with her powers hard enough to knock the agent out. While she did this Nicholas stayed close to her side in the darkness attacking agents who tried to attack Anna.

Anna soon saw a man gaining in on Sam. She quickly ran over to him. Throwing up both her hands an invisible shield was placed over Sam. Sam soon took notice of the shield and sent Anna a nod of appreciation. Sending a nod back to him Anna looked around as there were now only a few agents left. As Nicholas took care of the others all on his own.