An Unexpected Crush - Himuro Tatsuya

Every morning the same black haired man caught your eye. The way his silky heavy fringe blew in the wind and the mysterious mole under his right eye, you noticed everything. You get so nervous when you steel a glance at him but he doesn't seem to notice you. I mean yeah sure he's probably looked at you because of the same school uniform but nothing special, even so, that one, quite long glance he gave you made your heart thump like crazy. Every time you wonder why he makes you go so over the top, it's not like you, your the tomboy who isn't meant to be in love, right?! Sighing you rub your forehead, and once again tell yourself that this is just an abnormal crush that will eventually fade.

Running down the halls of Yosen with your friend you get shouts from the teachers to tell you both to slow down, but who could blame you both? It was the best part of the day, basketball practice. You both were running too fast that you could barley see in front of you, not a good idea. A giant comes out of a classroom and your eyes burst open, you skid your trainers on the floor, creating a massive squeaking sound, but it stopped you so who cares. That can't be said for your friend though, she runs smack into him and they go flying. Even you closed your eyes when the impact happened. Slowly opening your eyes you see your friend straddling this giant man and cover your mouth to prevent the laughter from escaping, you knew what was about to happen.

Your friend goes bright red and starts apologizing like crazy. (sakuri anyone?) You were actually dying of laughter at this point. A teacher just happened to be behind you both the whole time and you only noticed this now. His face had a big scowl on it and you heart literally stopped when you saw the student beside him. It was him! You literally just froze. You couldn't take your eyes off his and his eyes whispered "Have we met?"

"(Your Name), (Friends Name), detention, right now." That's when you finally snapped out of it.

"WHA?! NO WAY! I have basketball prac-" You screamed, looking really pissed.

"Tough. I'll explain to your coach why you two won't be there." 

Looking depressed and pissed off you turn around and run for it. 

"Oi! Wait!" Your teacher shouted after you.

"Huh~? She ran? Woah, how brave~" The giant said now standing and eating. Your teacher shot him a glare.

You didn't care. You ran to the gym and slammed the doors closed. No one was there, you were meant to go to another school for a practice game, but thanks to your stupid teacher you missed it. As an ace it was important you be there. Where you going to get kicked off the team? No.. that can't happen.. right?

Your expression turned into fear and worry. Scrambling to your feet you run to the storage room and grab a basketball. You start dribbling it around, practicing moves and then shot a 3 pointer. Considering what just happened there was quite a possibility you could get kicked off the team, but, you'll explain to your coach just why you couldn't go.

"YES, THAT'S RIGHT! What's the point in having negative thoughts?" You sigh out with your hands on your hips and a big grin spread across your face.

Hearing a chuckle echo you spin around and see a man, leaning on the wall with his arms folded.

"What the hell do you find so funny?" You glare at the black figure.

"Oh no, excuse me. I was just thinking that your a strong women." The man gets off the wall and walks into the light. Your eyes widened at the sight of him, he was here again, in front of you, staring into your eyes. Fate? Ha, no way. You wouldn't believe something so cliche. However, he WAS talking to you right?

"Ah, sorry. That was rude of me. I'm just always like that." You break off his gaze and turn around to grab the basketball. Your heart was about to burst, you could barley breath. What the heck is going on?!

"Heh, I know. From the scene a moment ago I could hazard a guess." He smiled and scoffed lightly.

"Well, sorry for not being girly." You mumble, pouting.

"Don't be ridiculous, you completely fine as you are." 

Turning around you met his grey eyes, searching for lies. However, it was either perfectly disguised or there was no lies to be found. You extended out your arm and pointed a finger at him.

"I won't believe you! Don't you dare try to win me over with that!" Just WHAT THE HELL where you saying?! "Ah.. I mean.. thanks.." You blushed and shifted your eyes to the right.

His smile turned warmer and his eyes softened. "You know, you get the train every morning right?" Your heart thumped once again. 

"So you did notice.." 

He laughed lightly. "Your very honest."

"Wha..?! Urg.." You pouted in defeat. 

"It's hard not to notice someones constant stare right?" He tilted his head to the side.

"...! Wha-! You bastard!" You took a few steps closer to him, planning on tackling him, but you couldn't. Blushing you relaxed your arms and stood there.

"See? Honest." He smiled teasingly.

"Yeah yeah." You waved him off.

"So, do you like me?" 

"And what if I do?" You gave a childish glare at him.

"That's not a bad thing, at all." He said grabbing the basketball that was a few centimeters away from the two of you.

"In fact, I've already started to fall for you." He smiled lifting up the basketball as if he was trying to tell you something.

You got it in less than 0.2 seconds and smiled widely. "Heh, I don't believe you." You stuck your tongue out playfully.

"I'll make you believe it." He tilted your chin up and leaned down. You tensed but couldn't move and just shut your eyes. You waited and felt a puff of air on your face.

"With basketball." He smirked slightly.

"You are SO annoying!" You shouted running after him with a goofy grin on your face.

Dear Readers,

I honestly don't know where I was going with this at the end so I really hope it makes sense and not make Himuro seem like a total ass or ooc.. But now that i'm off for summer I would love to take some requests since I would like to know what characters you like reading about. ;) Please comment some requests so I can get right on it. ^.^

Thanks for reading!