@Use74uw : THIS LOOKS SO GOOD OH MY GOSH

@MasonThamesOfficial : okay this is gonna be good

@SophieGrace : DAD STOP !

@ItsTheIreenemoore : MY BABY LOOKS SO GOOD

Load more

~💌~

"Three, two, one, action!" Greta called out on cue

Aurora and Walker settled into their positions in the recording booth, ready to lend their voices to the opening scenes of the film.

Meanwhile, on set, the younger versions of Juli and Bryce were bringing their own magic to the scene, their performances capturing the innocence and wonder of first encounters.

Yesterday was arrival of Matt LeBlanc and Massie De Crassil, who would be portraying Bryce's father and sister, respectively. Aurora couldn't contain her excitement at the prospect of working alongside such esteemed actors.

Walker started reading the script aloud, his voice filling the room with the essence of Bryce Loski's character.

"As I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade," he began, his tone embodying Bryce's frustration and reluctance.

Matt interjected, playing the role of Bryce's father, as he exclaimed, "Here we are," signaling their arrival at their new house.

"What do you guys think?" Emily, portraying Bryce's sister, asked, breaking the tension with her curiosity.

"I like this place," the sister responded eagerly, already finding excitement in their new surroundings.

"It's cool," Bryce chimed in, his voice carrying a hint of uncertainty amidst the unfamiliarity.

Bryce's sister, eager to make her mark on their new home, questioned, "Uh, what color is my room?"

"Just you wait," Matt replied, a hint of anticipation in his voice.

Matt then directed Bryce to help with the unloading, prompting him, "Hey, come on, buddy Bryce. Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van... and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up."

"Okay, Dad," young Bryce responded dutifully, indicating his readiness to assist.

As Walker continued to narrate Bryce's inner thoughts, he captured the essence of Bryce's character, conveying the sense of discomfort and avoidance that defined his interactions with Juli Baker.

Then, Lexi, playing the role of young Juli, entered the scene, her presence injecting a new energy into the room.

"Hi, I'm Juli Baker," she introduced herself, her voice filled with innocence and warmth.

Matt, embodying Bryce's father, questioned Juli's intentions, asking, "Hey, hey, what are you doing?"

But Juli, undeterred, offered her help, prompting Matt to decline, insisting, "No. There's some valuable things in there."

Undeterred by Matt's refusal, Juli persisted, suggesting, "How about this one?" as she picked up a book.

However, Matt remained firm, urging Juli to return home, stating, "No, no, no. Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are."

Walker, as Bryce, reflected on Juli's persistence, admitting, "It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint."

As the scene unfolded, Walker's narration painted a vivid picture of Bryce's inner turmoil and the beginning of his complex relationship with Juli.

Aurora then started reading her script  " The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes."

Little Juli pointed  at the box "You wanna push this one together?"

His family had just moved into the neighborhood... and I'd gone over to help them. I'd been in the van all of two minutes when his dad sent him off to help his mom. I could see he didn't wanna go. So I chased after him to see if we could play a little before he got trapped inside.

Now Lexi ( as little Juli ) started chasing Bryce around his yard and caught him by the arm

The next thing I know, he's holding my hand... and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss? But then his mother came out.

"Well, hello," Emily said as Pam.

And he was so embarrassed, his cheeks turned completely red. I went to bed that night thinking of the kiss that might have been. I mean, it was clear he had feelings for me, but he was just too shy to show them. My mother said boys were like that.

 My mother said boys were like that

— Daylight —