Scenario 1, Chapter 1:Dawn of the Future God

In the busling city of Musutafu Japan, a messy green haired kid at the age of 14 could be seen running down the streets. This is the main character of this tale, Izuku Midoriya. As he was running he soon stopped because a villain attack was happening. Backdraft the Pro Hero/Firefighter quickly fired water off from his hose like hands, forming a water barrier with him in the center.

Just then the newest Hero, Kamui Woods made his debut as he began fighting the villain. While all of this was going down Midoriya was quickly jolting down everything he was seeing. His fanboy side showing in full force. As the fight was reaching its conclusion Kamui Woods was ready to use his ultimate move, the Lacquered Chain Prison. But sadly before he could truly unleash his attack.

"CANYON CANNON!"

A missile dropkick struck the villain in the kick causing the villain to fall and crash onto the ground, unconscious. The source of the attack was from the self-proclaimed "New Hottie" of the Hero world, Mt.Lady. clearly showing off her "assets" to the on-lookers. As Midoriya was finishing up his analysis, a bystander looked over to the journal the green haired teen had.

"Hey, I'm impressed. That's some great analysis you got there. You want to be a Hero?" Asked the bystander. Izuku looked from his journal and to the bystander with a smile on his face. "Yes! My goal is to be a Hero!" Declared the 14 year old Hero fanboy. The bystander chuckled as he said that he can't wait for Izuku to make his debut. Izuku smiled as he began running again. But that smile wasn't genuine, it was forced. But even though Izuku knew he was Quirkless, he still wants to be a Hero. Like his idol, All Might The Symbol of Peace.

But little did Izuku know, is that someone was watching him. A woman in a monochrome dress holding 2 boxes, her long black hair in a ponytail. As she looked at Izuku ran, all she did was smile and say.

"I've found you.

Geats."

------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Imagine The Day beginning to play before glitching up with the title being displayed instead.)

At the moment, Izuku would be seen sitting at his desk in Aldera Junior High, or as Izuku says when no one's around. Hell. Why? Well let's say that dring his time here, it wasn't the greatest. From being beaten constantly to being emotionally abused to teachers not giving a damn about him along with them tampering his grades and stuff. On the surface Izuku seems to be normal. But the inside was completely different. His mental state was destroyed, he was emotionally scared and so on.

But do you know who's probably beaten Midoriya up the most and constantly talked him down? Well that was from his former friend turned bully, the egotistical, prideful and the "Future Number 1 Hero" Katsuki Bakgou. Ever since he got his quirk and learned that Midoriya was quirkless, Katsuki had made Izuku's life a living hell for the past 10 years. He's always said to Izuku to give up his dreams of being a Hero, time and time again.

But despite his mental state going down the gutter, Izuku still wanted to be a Hero. the Hero he always wanted to be. But today will both destroy Izuku's dream, and reignite it. Classes went on as normal as they tend to. Besides earlier when Izuku's history teacher said that both Izuku and Katsuki would be attending the National Level School itself, UA High School. This, not surprisingly led to laughter from the other students and the usual threats from Bakugou. But this doesn't hold to the 1-2 fatality that would get to the young cinnamon roll.

After school ended Izuku could be seen on his phone looking at the recent news of what happened on his way to school. Soon he put his phone in his pocket before going to place his Hero Notebook in his backpack. But that was stopped when Bakugou snatched his notebook away, before blowing the book up and tossing it out the open window. Why was the window open before this is beyond my comprehension. But soon, fatality 1 struck as Bakugou said something that any future Hero shouldn't say.