"But if animals are going to help us, first we have to tell them what we want!" Uma said as she knelt before the blue lake.  "So today's challenge is... Wish Fish!" When she uttered the words, thousands of white fish surfaced from the water. One by one, each girl went to make their wishes as images of their wishes flashed on the water's surface.

Before she knew it, only Ophelia and Agatha were left. Seeing her friend still contemplating, Ophelia took that as a sign to go first. The girl dipped her finger and thought of a wish. All she could think of was her cottage in the forest with Heinz. Spending the rainy days tending to her plants and making tea she could give to the nice elderly couple who ran the bakery in Camelot.

The fish drew what her mind thought of, this made some girls interested. Why of all the things she could wish for, she wished to live such a mundane life? 

Ophelia opened her eyes and drew back her finger. 

"That was definitely... something," Uma didn't know what to say but just shrugged it off.  "Should I give you your ranks now?"

"But she didn't go yet," Beatrix said pointing to the pile of nervousness known as Agatha.

As Agatha slowly approached the water, her mind was a mess. Ophelia noticed her friend's struggle but didn't want to point it out in front of all the girls. From the short amount of time she had known the ravenette, she noticed how easily she could get embarrassed.

When Agatha's finger entered the water, it was absolute chaos. Colors swirling around as if trying to make a cohesive image but failing to do so. The fish turned into a shade red as blood. They started quaking and in a panic Agatha tried to pry her hand out but the fishes wouldn't relent their vice-like grip.

The girls fled from the shore in horror and Uma stayed rotted to her spot in utter shock. Ophelia tried to help Agatha by pulling at her but thousands of pained screams resounded as they were both engulfed by a the black mass of fishes. Ophelia's head started to hurt as much as Agatha's as if to share the pain. 

And then sudenly... everything went quiet. 

There, laying in their arms was a small girl.

"A hundred years and you were the first who wished to free me," The girl stared at both of them. "Thank you," and with her last words her body turned into gold and faded with a glow.

Everyone remained shocked. The two girls just panting heavily from the new experience. "Was all that..." Agatha started. "Normal?" Ophelia continued as they both looked back at the others.

Suddenly, all the animals in the vicinity started acting wild. The friendly doves from earlier weren't as friendly anymore. And then animals from all directions bounded towards Agatha with haste. And Ophelia realized 'They want it too.'

Uma could only utter one word, "RUN!"

Ever girls ran as animals invaded the castle. Agatha ran so fast, Ophelia could barely catch up to her. The latter tried to find higher ground as to not get stampeded by the animals.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

On the other side of school were the Princes, the loud screams of girls directed their attention to the castle. Every Ever boy rushed to the towers as quickly as possible to save their "princesses". Tedros being one of them, "Ophelia!"

When the boys arrived it was utter chaos, girls and teachers were clung onto the marble walls trying to save themselves. Tedros's eyes scanned the crowd for Ophelia. His eyes landing on her form nearly slipping off the handrails of the staircase. He dashed towards her as her hand slipped from the glass railings. 

Ophelia waited for the impact, but nothing came. "Good thing I caught you," Tedros comforted, smiling at the girl in his arms. The girl was not calmed at all. She clutched at Tedros's shirt in panic, "Agatha! You have to save her! She's in the tower!" Ophelia begged, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"But what about you?" Tedros worried.

"I'll be fine, just go." Ophelia reassured as she stared into his eyes.

With a huff, Tedros placed her on higher ground on the pillars. "Stay here."

 "Thank you!" With that, the blond haired prince ran up the stairs.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

After the chaos, classes were suspended for two whole days. Ophelia found Agatha in their shared room with puffy red eyes. 'She must've been crying' Ophelia deduced. "Agatha? I heard what happened," she said from the doorway. Afraid that if she went any closer, Agatha would flee. To where? God knows where.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Ophelia slowly approached the crying girl as she gently closed the door behind her. 

"I could have helped him!" Agatha cried.

"Who?" Ophelia sat next to her.

"That boy- gargoyle- ugh! I don't even know anymore," Agatha buried her face into her hands in frustration.

Ophelia wrapped her arms around her friend to at least give her some comfort. 

"If Tedros hadn't jumped in, he could still be alive," Agatha seethed.

"Wait... what did Tedros do?" Ophelia's face scrunched up in confusion.

Agatha remained unresponsive. 

"Aggie... What did Tedros do?" Ophelia's face now contorted into one of anger.

"Oh, that lying prick!" The girl left their room in search of the blond prince.

Agatha tried to catch up with the girl but remembered she was restricted for the next two days.

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Word count: 1.4k

A/N: Hi... So uh I'm sorry for disappearing for six months (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠) Not proofread so feel free to point out any mistakes I made. I probably won't be updating for a while so I'm sorry for that 😞 I hope you enjoyed this chapter though (⁠๑⁠´⁠•⁠.̫⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠'⁠๑⁠)❤️