𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝔼𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕤 | Changlix

✴✶  🎀 Start 🎀  ✶✴

In the enchanted town of Elsoria, where magic flowed through the cobblestone streets like a gentle breeze, there lived a witch named Felix. He was known for his skilled potion-making abilities and his kind heart. However, one fateful day, Felix's normally precise hands faltered, causing him to accidentally create a love potion.

Changbin, a young man who had always been fascinated by Felix's magic, stumbled upon the mysterious potion while exploring the witch's cluttered potion room. Curiosity getting the best of him, Changbin decided to take a small sip to see what effects it might have. Little did he know, the potion was meant to make anyone who drank it fall in love with the witch who brewed it.

As the potion took hold, Changbin found himself drawn to Felix in a way he had never experienced before. Every glance, every touch, sent waves of warmth cascading through his veins. But what Changbin didn't realize was that the feelings surfacing within him were not solely the result of the love potion. Deep down, he had harbored a secret admiration for Felix for years, his heart long ago captured by the witch's gentle smile and kind eyes.

For the next 72 hours, Changbin was under the spell of the love potion, his every thought consumed by Felix. He found himself unable to tear his gaze away from the witch, his heart skipping a beat whenever their eyes met. And though the love he felt was undeniably real, Changbin knew that it was not solely the potion's doing.

As the final hours of the potion's effects approached, Changbin found himself faced with a decision. Should he let the feelings he had kept hidden for so long remain buried, or should he take a chance and confess his true emotions to Felix?

On the eve of the potion's expiration, Changbin took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to speak his truth. He sought out Felix in the quiet sanctuary of the witch's garden, where moonlight danced upon the petals of exotic flowers.

"Felix," Changbin began, his voice steady but laced with vulnerability, "I know that what I feel for you may have been catalyzed by a potion, but my affection for you runs far deeper than any magic could induce. I have admired you from afar for years, drawn to the kindness and magic that radiate from your very being."

Felix's eyes widened in surprise, the flickering lantern light casting shadows across his face. For a moment, the witch remained silent, his expression unreadable. But then, a soft smile tugged at the corners of Felix's lips, a glimmer of understanding lighting up his gaze.

"Changbin," Felix spoke, his voice warm and gentle, "I may have unintentionally caused this confusion with my potion, but know that the feelings you harbor for me are not lost on me. Your sincerity and loyalty have always been evident, and I find myself drawn to you as well."

In that moment, beneath the moon's watchful gaze, Changbin and Felix's hearts intertwined, their emotions laid bare in the quiet of the night. The love that had bloomed within both of them, whether spurred by magic or not, was a force too strong to deny.

And as the first light of dawn illuminated the horizon, Changbin and Felix stood together in the garden, their hands finding solace in each other's grasp. The love potion's effects may have dissipated, but the bond that had formed between them was one that transcended magic, a testament to the power of true love that had been waiting to blossom all along.

✴✶  🎀 End 🎀  ✶✴