𝟔 . 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

Zacznij od początku

I safely brought him into my embrace as I gave him a comforting hug, rubbing his back with my hand. He clung onto me immediately and started to sob into my shoulder.

Y/N - "Shh.. its okay.. Im here.. you're alright.."

I whispered into his ear. I continued to give him comforting words to calm him down, still hugging him.

Y/N - "Do you wanna talk about it when you calm down..?"

I felt him shake his head into my shoulder as a response. I nodded slightly, still hugging him.

Y/N - "Okay.. that's alright."

We stayed hugging for a few more minutes before he pulled back. He looked up at me with his glossy eyes and fearful expression. I wiped his tears away with my thumb as I asked him something.

Y/N - "Do you feel better now..?"

Lucifer - "Yeah.. yeah a little bit."

I smiled at him, still wiping away his tears, staring into his eyes. The room fell into quietness as I comforted him through it all. He was about to speak up but stopped himself.

Lucifer - "Could you.. possibly.. keep holding me?"

My eyes went wide slightly, my heart skipping a beat. I never expected him to ask me this but he really needs the support so I obliged and let him.

Y/N - "Yeah, of course. Come on, lets lay down."

I moved to the top of the bed with Lucifer slowly following behind me. I sat up at the head board as I felt lucifer lay down next to you, wrapping his arms around my waist. I then brought my own hand around his shoulders and rubbed his cheeks.

Y/N - "Comfortable?"

I asked softly. I could hear Lucifer hum in agreement as he clung onto me. I chuckled as I took off his hat and ran my fingers through his hair slowly.

TIMESKIP TO THE PRESENT

I wasnt expecting that night to happen like that. I wont deny that I hated it since It felt nice to just cuddle someone once in a while. I like that feeling.

Right now, the others are celebrating and doing whatever with their lives and they can do whatever freely since Charlie allowed it. I didn't want to do much so I just left them and went to hang out in the balcony alone, or so I thought.

A few minutes after I've arrived at the balcony, I heard a familiar voice from behind.

Lucifer - "Y/N?"

He muttered. I turned around to face him and seen that he had two glasses of whiskey.

Y/N - "Oh! Hey, Lucifer."

He smiled and walked up to me, handing me one of the glasses of whiskey.

Lucifer - "I got this for you."

I gladly took the glass and smiled at him.

Y/N - "Thanks."