PARTY FOR NANCY

Nancy's pov:

I walked into the room late at night, removed my apron, my chef cap and throw myself on the bed looking and feeling tired and I slept off, the following morning I saw almost 20 no 25 missed calls, many massages on my phone.

Wow omg, really just one night, I said to myself as I go through the phone and saw my mom's missed calls my besties missed calls and my co-workers back at the restaurant.

Hey mom, I put a call through my mom and she pick instantly. Hello my baby how are you doing? are you okay? did you sleep well? are you back at your apartment? who is with you? She asked and it was getting annoying but nevertheless I love the way she cares.

Yes mom am good and happy and no am not back at my apartment at still at the hotel and going back today. What of dad is he good? I hope you guys enjoyed the show?

We did, we are so proud of you dear keep up the good work okay, my dad said as I cut the phone and started packing to go back to my apartment. My flight was in 2 hours and the taxi came on time and I headed to the airport

Italy. i finally made it to Italy, Venice and my driver was waiting for me. I got in and I headed to the restaurant Frist to see my manager and co-workers.

When I got there, suprise was what they gave me. Oh you guys are really extra really, I said feeling touched. Oh this is just the Frist round, you go back home get enough rest then come back in the evening for a party just for you, my manager Byron said with joy. Oh Byron you really don't have to do that, you deserve it and more, my co-worker Alex said with excitement.

I left the restaurant to my apartment at Gritti Palace. I got home and open the door and suprise they shout to me making me feel touched, Making two suprise this morning, Am sure a lucky person.

Awwwn you guys this is so sweet I love it thank you guys so much. Numéro, meilieur chef de tous Les temps.(number one best chef ever). Gabriel my 70year old butler said as he hug me. Merri, Gabriel, Rosé, oh seigneur merri.(thank you Gabriel, my Rosé, oh lord thank you).

You are mostly welcome, come eat drink then have some rest you had a long day dear Gabriel said as he took my jacket and lead me to my room. Thank you my old man, I said as I kiss his cheeks he smiled back and closes the door.

The night came fast and I was ready to leave for the party. Gabriel am going for a party would come back late ok. Take take my dear please drink wisely he said. I laughed knowing what he meant by that.

The party started at 9 and I got there by 9:15 and everyone cheered when I came in the restaurant wearing a blue shut body fitted grown with hot red high heels shoes I did my hair into a bun and a light makeup but still stands out in the crowd.

You look hot, Alex said checking me out. I made a 360 for him and said thank you. Welcome to your party and congratulations once again. Alex and I have been friends since college and my colleague in the restaurant as the second head chef while I did the main head chef.

Thank you Alex. The music was loud people were dancing so was I before my manager Byron stop the music to make an announcements. Is the mic on oh good, hello everyone and thank you for coming, today we are here to celebrate just one person, to Nancy for wining Paris world chef. To Nancy, everyone cheered and clapped.

I took the mic and thanked everyone for coming and cheering for me. Thank you all please drink and eat oh please drink wisely and everyone laughs and the party went on.