Daphne nodded and thought about it. Harry watched as her face slowly flushed. A large smile formed on her face, just as a lone tear slipped down her cheek. After more than two minutes, she whispered "Expecto Patronum"

A silvery mass erupted from her wand as well. Daphne opened her eyes and concentrated. Nearly a minute later, after great effort, it started changing. Giant paws started forming, along with a tail. A body soon took shape, and finally, a face appeared as well. It too was large, more than six feet in height. It had spots on its body, along with an inflamed neck. Daphne's Patronus was a Nundu.

Daphne extended her hand, and the big cat came forward to touch it. A silvery tongue licked her fingers and Daphne giggled. She petted it until it disappeared.

"Your Patronus is a nundu" whispered Harry, astonished.

Nundu, while considered by many as the most dangerous magical creature in existence, wasn't labelled as a dark creature, unlike the basilisk or a dementor. Nundus preferred to stay isolated, and not interact much. There had been rare instances where the big cats had not harmed witches and wizards at all, even though they were highly destructive. So the magical governments gave explicit instructions to its citizens to avoid the deadly cat as much as possible. It was decided to leave the creatures in their natural habitat and not disturb them. In fact, just like how dragons were sacred to the Chinese, snakes were sacred to Indians, Nundus were sacred to many magical African tribes. They were deadly, cunning, intelligent and silent. They attacked only when provoked or for prey, otherwise were known to be peaceful and people avoided them at all costs just by their reputation alone. It was quite fitting that it was Daphne's Patronus.

"I can't believe it" she said. "I never expected it to be something so powerful. I guess Ollivander was right."

"Ollivander?" asked Harry sharply. "What did he say?"

"My wand is Aspen and Dragon Heartstring" explained Daphne. "He explained that it was a powerful and deadly combination. It seems Aspen wands create fine duellists, not to mention an affinity for charms. He also said that those who truly mastered Aspen wands turned out to be revolutionaries, so he said I would do great things in the future."

Harry looked at his wand and said, "My wand is Yew and Nundu heartstring". Daphne's head snapped up. "Yes, nundu; that's why I was surprised to find out that your Patronus was one as well. Ollivander said the same to me; that I would do great things in life. Let's not prove him wrong."

HP*LIGHTNING LORD*HP

A few days later, Harry stood in his study, surrounded by his painted ancestors. He was holding the sword of his ancestor, Godric Gryffindor.

"I can't believe you finally found it" said the portrait of William Potter. "I remember searching for it myself, and I never found it. The sorting hat had to give it to you, you say?"

"Yes" replied Harry, examining the sword. "He said that Godric had told the hat to give this to a Potter who embodied what Hogwarts stood for; and apparently, it's me."

"Well go on" said Dorea Potter nee Black eagerly. "Let's see if the family magic accepts you."

Harry nodded and took a deep breath. He reinforced his mental shields and pressed his palm to the very bottom of the blade and slashed it. A deep gash appeared on his palm, and he let the drops of blood fall on the sword.

After nine drops, there was a flash of light, and Harry thought he heard a lion's roar. Harry was surrounded by a golden aura, as if magic itself was testing to see if he was worthy. He remained resolute, holding his head high. After a minute, the aura seeped into his skin, just as he said, "I, Hadrian James Potter, Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter, scion of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor, do hear by solemnly swear, by wearing this ring to uphold the values and traditions of the Gryffindor family. As Lord Gryffindor, I swear to bring back my family's honour and strive for the betterment of my magical brethren. This I swear, so mote it be!"