Chapter 222 Devouring
  Shangguan Rou paused for a moment, looking very annoyed, and then her expression became smug again. Her eyes were looking ahead, and they seemed to have no focus, but they seemed to be looking at someone, " In fact, Madam has also become the dregs of medicine in my alchemy furnace, and by the way, there is also that great professor... So old man, you will never be able to find that old woman until you die, hahahaha..." There was

  dead silence in the basement . silent.

  Only Shangguan Rou kept talking about what she had done.

  At this moment, the old man of the Li family had already stood up, staring at Shangguan Rou who was mouthing uncontrollably.

  His chest was heaving violently, and his face was already ashen.

  And his eyes had turned scarlet.

  But he didn't move, because Shangguan Rou was still talking...

  At this time, Shangguan Rou seemed to be in another world, and there seemed to be no other person in front of her.

  What she talks about the most and is proud of is how she used Yuling to deceive Mrs. Li and the professor, and finally turned them into what she called the dregs of the alchemy furnace.

  If the operation is explained in detail, Specific to every detail.

  And Li He stared at Shangguan Rou sitting on the sofa with his mouth open, in disbelief.

  There were no more ideas in his mind.

  It was empty, but Shangguan Rou's words, word for word, were extremely clear.

  Then she talked about how she used Yuling to cause a car accident, killing Li Xianzhi's father and mother.

  Of course, Yu Ling alone is not enough. She has her own manpower, that is, Mo Mingshan, who is conspiring with her.

  The two hooked up many years ago.

  Many things were done with the help of Momingshan.

  Shen Qianfei clenched her hands tightly. The space spirit said nothing, but she could feel that the space spirit was devouring the weird and evil jade spirit.

  She didn't know what this jade spirit looked like, but she might feel that her whole body was filled with blood.

  This is an evil thing. I don't know how it was obtained by Shangguan Rou, an evil woman. She has done so many evil things and harmed so many people.

  Shangguan Rou, cutting her into pieces with a thousand knives is not enough to relieve the hatred in his heart, and there is this jade spirit.

  Shen Qianfei hoped that the space spirit would swallow it up.

  But then Shen Qianfei became a little worried, because she knew that the space god's power was beyond the heavens, but he was a clear-minded god. He did not punish evil and promote good, but he was definitely a clear-minded god.

  She really wanted to ask it if swallowing this thing would affect the repair space, but Shen Qianfei didn't ask because she was afraid of affecting the space gods.

  She stretched out her hand and grabbed Li Xianzhi, who was standing next to him, his whole body cold and exuding a cold aura.

  Things that had been puzzling for many years suddenly came to light at this moment.

  But at the same time, what they brought to the old man of the Li family and Li Xianzhi was endless pain and deep-seated hatred.

  The old man's hand holding the cane had veins exposed. He wished he could cut this woman who was still talking about her into pieces with a thousand knives!

  No, even if he was cut into pieces, it would not be enough to eliminate the hatred in his heart.

  He really regrets it.

  Why did you fall for this woman?

  He hated himself for being blind.

  He also hated himself for not giving Li He and this evil woman a paternity test in the first place.

  An accident brought him a hellish nightmare.

  Finally, Shangguan Rou finished speaking. This time there was no need for a paternity test. Li He finally knew who his biological mother was.

  Sure enough, what he predicted was true.

  This woman also has something in her hand that can be used to practice some kind of elixir. So, those people she harmed have been turned into medicine dregs by her. After being turned into medicine dregs, she can throw them away and bury them wherever she wants. You can't even find them even if you try to find them. .

  Including his biological mother, she was also harmed by her, and the reason was very simple, she didn't want this woman to ruin her affairs.

  Even though this woman was on the same side as him, she struck without mercy.

  Li He, who was already thirty years old, was a little confused at this moment, his mind was empty, and he didn't even know what he was thinking.

  He couldn't help but look at the two biggest victims, the old man and Li Xianzhi.

  So, this woman is also amazing.

  The great Li family is one of the most famous families not only in China but also abroad.

  Being manipulated by such a woman, the family was ruined.

  And until now, if she hadn't said it herself, she probably wouldn't have been able to find out until she died.

  So where are the jade spirit and the alchemy cauldron that this woman said?
  After Shangguan Rou finished speaking, the expression on her face remained the same as before. It was very strange and scary. Although she had a beautiful face, she looked like an evil ghost crawling out of hell.

  Shen Qianfei thought to herself that if she had known that she would tell these things, she should have prepared a tape recorder, but then she felt that since the old man arranged such a basement, there must be special monitoring equipment. I believe what Shangguan Rou said was true. It has been completely recorded.

  Shangguan Rou finally finished speaking, and the space god also swallowed up the jade spirit.

  At the same time, there was a black one with cracks in the space, a so-called alchemy furnace.

  This was all put together by Yu Ling.

  It's one meter in diameter and probably over one meter high.

  It has a strange shape, and it must be cracked, because the surroundings are entangled with something other than metal.

  This should be the alchemy furnace that Shangguan Rou mentioned.

  The space spirit seemed to exhale a long breath. Its voice was the same as before, but it seemed to be in a good mood. It told Shen Qianfei, "The jade spirit has been devoured by me, and the alchemy furnace is pretty good." But it has been contaminated. I will purify it together with the jade spirit. This will take some time, but for the time being, there should be no more changes in this small world. ]

  Shen Qianfei asked the space in her mind, "Then this Shangguan Rou should have no other treasures, right?"

  [No, she is just an ordinary middle-aged woman now, and the old head of the Li family can definitely get rid of her. This matter has nothing to do with you, so don't interfere. 】

  Shen Qianfei nodded quickly, "I know, I will definitely not interfere."

  The space god hummed softly, and then there was no more movement.

  Shen Qianfei carefully sensed that although the space spirit was still in the space, it had indeed been purified.

  Shen Qianfei could feel that it was doing a very tedious thing.

  This is the first time I feel like this.

  At this time, the expression on Shangguan Rou's face suddenly couldn't be maintained. She seemed to be awakened from her freeze-frame. She was sitting elegantly on the sofa. She suddenly jumped up and opened her mouth wide, as if she was stranded. Like the fish on the shore, a pair of eyes blinked hard, as if they didn't believe everything in front of them.

  (End of chapter)