6. The Wedding day

Author pov:

In the last chapter hyunjin and yeji both went to the party. After both went to their houses.

Present:

It's morning sunlight is falling on the yeji face. Yeji's face looks beautiful. Then yeji woke up and went downstairs.

Yeji pov:

"Good morning my dear princess" my dad said. I said good morning dad.
After mom came and said " good morning yeji. Don't forget today is your wedding day. "

I said "Good morning mom. Mom I didn't forget today is my wedding day."
My mom said " if you remember it means great. Now go brush your teeth and bath We have to go to the wedding hall."

I said okay. And about to go back to my room but dad stopped me and said
" Yeji packs all your things after your wedding you go straight to you and Hyunjin's new house."

"Okay dad" I said. I totally forgot that after my marriage I will leave my house and my parents house and go to a new house which my parents and uncle and aunty gave for me and my so-called husband.

I went back to my room and packed all my things and brushed and bathed.
I wear a normal dress because when we go to the wedding hall I will go to the bride's room and start to get ready for my marriage. My friends will help me to get ready.

Author pov:

At hyunjin side

Hyunjin woke up and said good morning to his parents and went back to his room and packed his things and brushed and bathed.

After some hours At the wedding hall

Both Hwang families reached the wedding hall. Both hyunjin and yeji in the bride's and groom's room.

At yeji side

Yeji got ready with the help of her mom and her friends.

[ Author note: In itzy there are 3 members. They are Ryunjin, chaeryoung and Yuna. Itzy and yeji and Lia studied in the same high school. ]

Ryunjin : Wow!! you look gorgeous yeji.

Chaeryoung : Yeah you look like an angel.

Yuna : You look beautiful in the wedding dress.

Yuna : You look beautiful in the  wedding dress

Yeji wedding dress