Part 11: Make up date

En başından başla

"Fine" I sigh smiling.

"Really?" he turns me around facing him.

"Do you want me to say no?" I raise my eyebrows.

He shakes his head before hugging me again. "I miss you"

"I miss you too" I hug him back.

He let go and gives me a peck on my lips. "Come on, let's go to class" he holds my hand dragging me while smiling.

.............................……………………………………

I was getting ready when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. (you can imagine your own outfit for the date)

"Y/n, can I come in?" Ma ask.

"Yeah, you can come in"

Ma open the door and look at me. "You look beautiful,darling" she compliment.

"Thanks, ma." I thank her as I tried to get hair clip on my hair.

"Do you need help?"

"Yes,please."

Ma stand behind me and took the clip from my hand clipping it to my hair gently. "Are you nervous?"

"yeah, I've never been on a date before" I said fidgeting with my hand looking at ma from the mirror.

"You're gonna be fine, Y/n. I'm sure he's gonna treat you good." she said gently running her hand through my hair. " My little girl is growing up so beautifully."

"Just like you" I gave her a smile through the mirror.

She chuckles. "Do you want me to give you a ride?"

"No, it's okay. Tommy's gonna give me a ride." I politely decline.

As I said that, there's a knock on the front door.

"That's probably him" I stand up and look at the mirror one last time before making my way towards the front door.

I open the door and saw Tommy standing with his hand in his pocket.

"Hey, you look beautiful." he compliments smiling at me.

"You don't look so bad yourself"

"Should we get going?" he ask holding his hand out.

I nod. "Bye ma" I yell before putting my hand on his.

"Have fun, honey." I heard ma said before closing the door.

Tommy lead me towards his bike. He put the helmet on my head before starting his bike helping me get on his bike.

We finally arrived and Tommy help me get down from the bike and take the helmet off my head. I look towards the arcade and smile.

"Arcade?" I said looking at him.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" he ask running his hand through his hair.

"No, this is perfect. I've never been to an arcade before."

"Are you serious?" he look at me shocked.

I shake my head. He hurriedly takes my hand and run towards the arcade entrance. "I'm gonna make sure your first arcade experience is gonna be fun"

I laughs as I follows him around. We play for two hours straight making jokes with each other.

We were at the basketball machine as I shoot the last ball towards the hoop getting points.

"You said you never been to an arcade before, how are you so good at this?" he look at his points in disbelief as his points is so much lower than mine.

"Maybe i'm just a natural or you just suck at these games" i shrugs.

He laughs. "Do you want to get something to eat? I'm starving." he didn't wait for my response as he takes my hand in his making our way towards the food court.

We ate our food while laughing as I make fun of him always losing in the games.

"You probably cheated anyway" he shoves a fries in his mouth annoyed.

"and how am I cheating exactly?" I ask teasingly.

He look at me annoyed rolling his eyes.

"Oh, come on. Don't be upset,Tommy. Maybe it's just fate that i'm better in the game than you" I laughs holding his hand.

He grunts annoyingly before stealing my fries. "Hey!" I hit his hand.

"what?" he ask clueless still chewing on the fries.

I roll my eyes before looking around the arcade.

"Thank you for today, Tommy. I had fun."

He stand up and sat beside me hugging me from the side. "You're welcome. I'm sorry about what I did to your brother. It wasn't cool and I'm a cool person."he states.

"seriously?" I look at him in disbelief.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." he holds my body tighter.

We both stay silent taking each other presence. Tommy let go of my body and stand up. "Come on, it's getting late. I should take you home."

I nod and stand up as well taking our trash and throws it in the trash bin before making our way to his bike.

After we arrived at the apartment, Tommy turn off his bike and take the helmet off our head.

"Y/n." he calls me out.

"yeah?"

"I love you" he holds my hand looking at me smiling.

"I love you too" I respond back putting my hands around his neck.

We both look into each other eyes in silence.

"Can I kiss you?" he whisper looking at my lips.

I nod. He lean forward and press his lips on mine slowly. He put his hand on my cheek pulling me closer as the other one on my waist.

We kiss until we lost our breath pulling away from each other leaning our forehead together.

" I'll see you tomorrow in school,okay?" he whisper rubbing his thumb on my expose skin.

"Okay" I whisper back.

He gives me one last peck on the lips before putting on his helmet and turn on his bike.

"Drive safely" I said.

"I will" he waves and drive away.

I made my way to the apartment and open the door seeing ma on the kitchen washing the dishes.

"Did you had fun?" ma ask.

"yeah, I did" I nod smiling. "I'm gonna go to my room"

"okay, honey. rest well."

I enter my room and changed to my pjs before laying on the bed smiling as the memory in the arcde plays out.

I close my eyes and went to dreamland.