4

This place is huge. Luciana thought to herself as she stared agape at the tall building in front of her. The name of the high school stood in big letters across the entrance.

Addison decided it was time to do the enrolling process and register her into classes sooner than later so they didn't fill up.

They walked through the doors, right up to the office next to it. Luciana was ahead in school since homeschooling terms were shorter. Though being 15, she would be a freshman, they had her take a placement test.

Luciana scored higher levels than the average students her age, but she wanted to have classes with her best friend. Luciana picked out mostly freshman classes, tying in some AP classes to make up for that. (Just for anyone who doesn't know or have them- they are college level classes and if you pass the exam with a 3 or higher you don't need to take the class in college in most cases)

With Addy's help, Luciana finalized her choices with the principal. They dismissed the girls after making sure Luciana was set for the first day.

Addy squealed while opening the door for love of her life. "I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Me either honestly, i'm kind of excited?" Luciana debated walking through the door.

"Am I that good of a persuader?!" Addison acted shocked as she placed her hand over her chest.

"If your ego is taller than you, i'm changing my mind." Luciana taunted the girl.

Addy threw her arms up in defense, choosing to shut her mouth for once.

"Also, I texted a few of my friends and we were thinking about going over to one of their houses if you were okay with that." Addison got out in a singular breath.

"Chill out girl, yeah that's okay." Luciana laughed at Addy's nervousness.

"Thank god. She has a pool so we should pack some clothes and stuff." Addy thought out loud.

"Can we get food on our way back first. I'm lowkey craving an açaí bowl." Luciana threw the idea out.

"Absolutely. I was thinking the same thing." Addison skipped past her on the sidewalk.

Pulling up to the local shop, the girls went up to the smoothie bar to order their bowls. After receiving their order, they sat down at a booth and ate down their breakfast.
____________________________________

Making it back to Luciana's at 10:30 ish since they had to be at the school at 8:30, they needed to pack.

Luciana pulled out a bag from her closet, tossing it on her bed. She grabbed bathing suits, comfy shorts, a tank top, t shirt, undergarments, and socks for each of them.

She was worried about sleeping there, but she knew she needed to go and it would be fun. She just needed to try.

Telling herself it wasn't a big deal, she grabbed her bag with skincare and mascara and shoved it in the bag. Addison was in charge of getting the other necessities such as toothbrushes and a hairbrush.

Luciana finished putting everything in the bag, zipping it up.

Addy received a notification, walking over to her phone to check it.

"She said to get there at 12 so we should go now since it's 11:40." Addison brainstormed, setting down her phone to tie her shoes.

Luciana was wearing jean shorts, a musted blue tank top, and a white oversized blouse to complete her outfit.

They stepped down to the main floor. Luciana's mom was on a work trip, but she was used to it. Her mom was hardly home and when she was, he mostly ignored her daughter, either busy with 'work' or out god knows where.

Tugging the front door open, Luciana gestured her hand out for Addison to step through.

"Such a gentleman." Addy mentioned, hauling their bag over her back.

Luciana just smiled at her sarcastic response. They walked to the girl's house, it was only about a 10 minute walk. She still didn't know how many girls were gonna be there and their names. Apparently Addy wanted to be confidential like this was some sort of drug deal.

The girls turned the corner, arriving at this palace looking house. It was white and modern, with black accents. Luciana admired the exterior, almost forgetting about being in front of the doors. Addy rung the doorbell, awaiting a reply.

It swung open. "Adds! Hi girl." The black haired girl announced, embracing her into a hug.

"Hello to you too Mo!" Addison revealed her name. "This is the girl I was telling you about, Luciana."

"Hi nice to meet you! You're so pretty." The girl released her grip on Addison, pulling Luciana into one.

Luciana awkwardly returned the hug. "You are too, thank you for letting me join." She attempted to sound enthusiastic.

"Yeah no problem. The others aren't here yet but you guys can put your stuff in the basement." Mo directed the girls into her home.

"Oh my gosh, i'm sorry. My names Momona Tamada. I'm guessing Addison didn't say anything about me?" Momona introduced her self fully, glaring at Addy.

"Oh shut up." Addison shook her head.

They walked down the staircase, reaching a huge room with a couch. There were a few bean bags and an air hockey table.

"So this is my basement. There are a few bedrooms if you prefer to sleep there. But we can figure all that out later." Momona pronounced, leading them around the basement. "You can set your bag down anywhere!"

Addison dropped their bag behind one of the room's doors, out of the way.

"We can help setup anything if you need." Addison offered.

"Oh that would be great, I wanted to bring some more blankets down here and get the drinks out." Momona answered, making their way back up the stairs.

All three girls set out some drinks and brought down blankets to the couch. They made sure everything was ready then sat down on the couch in the main room to wait.