"Strawhat-ya. I don't know how we ended up crossing paths, but it actually is pretty good timing. I have to discuss something with you."

   Law jumped on board seamlessly, as if he was gliding through the air. He glanced in my direction, noticing I was staring.

   "Is that the girl that hops dimensions?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

  "That's right, that's Misaki!" Luffy said.

   Law walked over to me and leaned down to get a good look at my face. He was a little too close to me and furrowed his brow. His hat casted over his eyes as he glared at me.

     Normally, if some random guy had come over just to glare at me, I would be glaring right back

     Normally, if some random guy had come over just to glare at me, I would be glaring right back. Some kind of jab or sassy little snipe would escape my lips before I could stop it. But uhhh. Holy shit this guy is handsome. I, unfortunately was having a little trouble forming words. I reached for my bracelet, playing with the trinkets nervously as he loomed over me. Traffy looked a little annoyed and straightened back up, looking back at Luffy.

   "Did I really go to all that trouble just for her to still be here?" He said, gritting his teeth. "I actually found a guy who could take her home. Did it not work out?"

    "Oh yeah. Bout that. She decided to stay." Luffy said, picking at his ear lazily.

   "Oh, but we totally needed that guy still! We had to use him to get her back!" Usopp said, stumbling over himself to get between me and Law. I thanked him silently as I took a breath.

   "So she ended up hopping realities twice— no —three times then." Law said, scratching his chin.

   "That's right!" Luffy said as Law walked back over to him. "What do you need to talk about, Traffy?"

   "Let's go somewhere else." Law said, shooting me another glance at me. A shiver went up my spine and I pulled my scarf higher on my face.

   "What the Hell is going on with you, Misaki?!" Usopp whispered.

    I looked away, too embarrassed that I was some geeky fan girl when it came to Law. It's not like he was my number 1 or anything — that had and always would be Luffy — but it didn't stop me from being a little awe struck at first.

   Next thing I knew, I was getting dragged to the infirmary. Why the Hell is he bringing me here?!

   "Chopper, I gotta talk to Misaki alone for a minute, k?" He said. Chopper obliged and made his way out. I turned to Usopp, officially annoyed.

   "What, Usopp?!"

   "Don't what me! Why are you being all shy and blushing all of a sudden?! I haven't seen you like this since the first few days you were on the ship. Or — God forbid and I hope I'm wrong — whenever you are with Luffy and you think nobody sees it!"

  "I... uh..." I looked away. He really knows how to take the wind out of someone's sails.

  "Fess up! What's going on?!"

   "Well... I don't know... I really don't know how to put it, Usopp." I said, blushing as I buried my face in my hands. He sighed, resting his hands on his hips as he looked at me.

   "You're acting like you have a crush on the guy." He said a little softer.

  "What? No way! I just..." I sighed heavily. "I was just a fan, ok? That's all."

   "So... you're starstruck? Over Law?!" Usopp said, a little skeptical.

   "I don't know! I just got nervous around him! And I felt all weirded out when he came over to look at me like that." I said, still blushing. Usopp crossed his arms, closed his eyes, and nodded.

  "Yep. Definitely a crush." He stated.

  "Usopp, stop that! I love Luffy! How dare you even suggest—!"

   "I didn't say you were in love with him! I just said it sounded like you have a crush type thing going on!" Usopp said, putting his hand up to me. "But don't you worry! I'll run interference for you!"

   "What do you mean?" I said, blinking at him.

   "I'll keep him from getting too close to you! And if you get all red, I'll make sure I distract Luffy! Nobody has to know!"

   "Usopp, I don't think you have to—."

   "Luffy was already jealous enough the other night — then you got jealous too! We don't need to pour oil over the fire right now!"

   "But I don't want to lie to Luffy!"

   "Well, it's not like you are going to have a secret rendezvous with the guy, right?"

   "Of course not! I would never do that to Luffy!" I said, clenching my fists.

  "Then there is no reason to get him all freaked out unnecessarily!"

  "But!"

   "No buts! Mission Crush Interference has commenced!"

   This is not going to end well.